This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Azmoun made his second worst decision of his life by joining Rubin again.

1. joining Sepahan
    hummm......I know Azmoun likes to nag but Sepahan made him what he became for Berdiyev to like.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Dude, give it up!

Money for Lazio or not, Azmoun is not going anywhere!
      Yea man
      Leave it to an Iranian player to finally stump even the great Di Marzio's predictions..,!😂

As u mentioned this move is very likely dead in water. I'd be very surprised if it still materializes.

Comment

Most recent news/rumor saying Lazio will wait until June 2018 to purchase Azmoun. That is probably a smart idea. His price will be low directly before the world cup, and will likely be higher after. As far as Azmoun has said, he is intent on leaving next year, so with an unimpressive Russian league season + pre-World Cup + him wanting to finally leave, Lazio might be able to wring a good deal out of Rubin for Azmoun.

Like I said, the only thing I fear is Rubin getting butthurt that they lost 5 or 6 million on Sardar, and purposely not selling him. As we saw with Haghighi, these Rubin guys can be a-holes, so it won't surprise me that they'll be so upset that they lost out on millions by not selling him now that hold on to him out of spite/hoping to sell for more in future years. Sardar 100% shot himself in the foot signing that extended contract with Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Most recent news/rumor saying Lazio will wait until June 2018 to purchase Azmoun. That is probably a smart idea. His price will be low directly before the world cup, and will likely be higher after. As far as Azmoun has said, he is intent on leaving next year, so with an unimpressive Russian league season + pre-World Cup + him wanting to finally leave, Lazio might be able to wring a good deal out of Rubin for Azmoun.

Like I said, the only thing I fear is Rubin getting butthurt that they lost 5 or 6 million on Sardar, and purposely not selling him. As we saw with Haghighi, these Rubin guys can be a-holes, so it won't surprise me that they'll be so upset that they lost out on millions by not selling him now that hold on to him out of spite/hoping to sell for more in future years. Sardar 100% shot himself in the foot signing that extended contract with Rubin.
          why would rubin sell in June before the World Cup? At that point, rubin would just hold on till after the WC to see if they can get better offers. I doubt that's lazios plan. If it really is, then good luck with that. If you want azmoun, it's pretty much now or never I think.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            why would rubin sell in June before the World Cup? At that point, rubin would just hold on till after the WC to see if they can get better offers. I doubt that's lazios plan. If it really is, then good luck with that. If you want azmoun, it's pretty much now or never I think.
            That's what the article I read says. They're going to try and buy him for less. Maybe what they meant is January? They just said they're going to buy him in 2018, pre-world cup.

Here is the article:

https://twitter.com/MarcoErcole1/sta...60121673375745

Comment

That's what the article I read says. They're going to try and buy him for less. Maybe what they meant is January? They just said they're going to buy him in 2018, pre-world cup.

Here is the article:

https://twitter.com/MarcoErcole1/sta...60121673375745
              that definitely means January. I remember reading earlier that they'd try again in January from another source too

Comment

Winter transfer window in Jan. is a distinct possibility, cause currently they lack the EU spot for his signature anyhow..!! But i doubt they will get too Big of a Discount from Rubin for doing so anyhow..??

that other striker they just signed, Ceicedo? is married to a spanish chick, so they are also pursuing attaining him a Spanish/EU passport via that marriage, in order to create a spot that way too...! which also seems a long shot process and will take them a few months to clear those bureaucratic paperwork anyways..! may be thats why that article makes those Jan suggestions..??

I think its pretty much , this window or never, as far as Azmoun to Lazio is concerned..!

After world cup he is very likely to go for 20mil plus and pretty much outa Lazio's reach...!
                Im just hoping the suitor club then would be as good of a Fit and have even half the Football interest in him as Lazio seems to be having nowadays..!

Comment

I don't understand why Lazio went for Caicedo. He has incredibly poor goal scoring stats in La Liga for a striker.

Comment

These are all talks (mostly from Italian media). Teams usually don't wait for a player that long or else both Arsenal and Liverpool would have wanted Azmoun along with Lazio.

I'm afraid the story of Azmoun and Lazio is already history. Let's hope a good offer/team will come along for him next summer but most important of all, let's hope he's had his head examined by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I don't understand why Lazio went for Caicedo. He has incredibly poor goal scoring stats in La Liga for a striker.
                      cause they got a well traveled veteran international striker for fraction of Azmoun's cost. he is currently 2nd highest goal scorer only behind cavani in SA wc qualifiers..! but he has horrid recent club goal scoring record, @29yo well on his way to becoming played out, and most importantly he aint very well suited to their desired playing tactics..!!

but ultimately because he cost them 2.5mil in transfer fee and agreed to 50% pay-cut compared to min. 15-18 they have to drop on Azmoun to land him in rome..!
                      most of Azmoun's inherent value hence high price tag is in his residual value due to his young age and immense potential and his probable high resale value..! while Caicedo is just temporary fill, a stop gap measure of sort..!

Comment

so if he is really on a one year contract with Rubin then any team can start negotiations with him in January for a free transfer in summer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Match today away against PFC CSKA Moscow at 15:30 CET.

Comment

FYI, that troll Azmoun followed Rubin on instagram again. The point of unfollowing them... I guess we'll never know. Guess he just wants us to love him for who he is... a troll.

Comment

FYI, that troll Azmoun followed Rubin on instagram again. The point of unfollowing them... I guess we'll never know. Guess he just wants us to love him for who he is... a troll.
                              LOL still love him tho

Comment

Azmoun starts!
                                https://twitter.com/fcrk/status/894186106207469568

Comment

Working...
                                X