X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Lol what the point, he will end up with Saeid in Amkar Perm or Rostov
    Or he is going to hit his head somewhere and suddenly becomes aware that his idea to play in Russia just for the sake of it being "better" for the WC year is dumb and that he has to run away from Baba Berdyev
    sigpic

Comment

Forget Sardar, the biggest issue is Kazan is a world cup host. Rubin Kazan owns the stadium, if they are bankrupt, this could be a major issue for the games scheduled in Kazan (Iran's game included)....

Government will probably step in to bail out.

Comment

Rubin will not be declaring bankruptcy.

Yes they are having financial troubles, but not enough for bankruptcy.

Yesterday they secured a new sponsor worth 77m rubles, while informing the RFU that they wish to restructure their ownership to a private ownership, which the RFU president confirmed would be acceptable as long as they meet the criteria necessary.

I've been told that in January, Rubin will be selling or releasing a lot of their large earning players which will help to ease their problems. Players like Song, Lestienne and Rochina will not even be allowed to train in the winter training camps as they look to sell them. If any of the big earners remain at the club, they will release them, so that they do not have to continue paying the wages.

I read this report on ilna.ir, which says "according to Russian newspapers, Rubin will declare bankruptcy" - but there have been no reports of this nature. A few weeks ago there were the revelations that Rubin were in financial troubles, but there has been no new information since - not in public - so I have to say I have big doubts about the legitimacy of the article, perhaps they have mistranslated old Russian news stories.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
          Rubin will not be declaring bankruptcy.

Yes they are having financial troubles, but not enough for bankruptcy.

Yesterday they secured a new sponsor worth 77m rubles, while informing the RFU that they wish to restructure their ownership to a private ownership, which the RFU president confirmed would be acceptable as long as they meet the criteria necessary.

I've been told that in January, Rubin will be selling or releasing a lot of their large earning players which will help to ease their problems. Players like Song, Lestienne and Rochina will not even be allowed to train in the winter training camps as they look to sell them. If any of the big earners remain at the club, they will release them, so that they do not have to continue paying the wages.

I read this report on ilna.ir, which says "according to Russian newspapers, Rubin will declare bankruptcy" - but there have been no reports of this nature. A few weeks ago there were the revelations that Rubin were in financial troubles, but there has been no new information since - not in public - so I have to say I have big doubts about the legitimacy of the article, perhaps they have mistranslated old Russian news stories.
          What's the probability of Azmoun being released?

Comment

Already denied by Khalil Azmoun
            http://tn.ai/1612297

Seems like they use that old Telegraph report that was posted earlier as source
            http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1483578...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
              What's the probability of Azmoun being released?
              Almost 0%. He is Rubin's most valuable asset (aside from the stadium), and will undoubtedly leave the club for Europe next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                Almost 0%. He is Rubin's most valuable asset (aside from the stadium), and will undoubtedly leave the club for Europe next summer.
                then they better start giving him fixed 90 mins and not berdyev's bs of 45 mins, then a random 75 mins,etc. If it is a fitness issue on sardar's end, then its time they addressed that. His inability to complete 90 mins has gone on for far too long.

Comment

The Rubin Kazan situation reminds me of the film “Get Out”.

Starring Iranian Sardar Azmoun as Chris Washington and Papa Ghorban Berdyev as Rose Armitage. Sardar’s TSA buddy is played by Saeed Ezatolahi.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    The Rubin Kazan situation reminds me of the film “Get Out”.

Starring Iranian Sardar Azmoun as Chris Washington and Papa Ghorban Berdyev as Rose Armitage. Sardar’s TSA buddy is played by Saeed Ezatolahi.
                    I literally watched that movie yesterday and it reminded me of Persian Girls wanting to suck out all the life essence you have, but yeah Berdyev fits there too ^^
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      then they better start giving him fixed 90 mins and not berdyev's bs of 45 mins, then a random 75 mins,etc. If it is a fitness issue on sardar's end, then its time they addressed that. His inability to complete 90 mins has gone on for far too long.
                      Well, if as expected they ship off a bunch of high earning star players this winter, they’ll have little choice but significantly up Sardar’s minutes on the pitch ..!?
                      But that is also a two sided sword that could cut both ways ..! It could play a significant role in improving his fitness & form & offensive stats with him now becoming the clear focal point of their attack & conversely due to often wack weather & playing conditions & the ever present physicality of RPL it also has a high probability of resulting in an untimely injury & exhustion prior to WC ..!
                      The silver lining for TM is that there are currently sufficient back up attacking options waiting on wing ..!

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                        I literally watched that movie yesterday and it reminded me of Persian Girls wanting to suck out all the life essence you have, but yeah Berdyev fits there too ^^
                        I will have to disagree with you there AsOen5 aziz. Not all Persian girls are like that. At least mine isn’t

Comment

Happy birthday to Sardar! He turns 23 today

Comment

Happy birthday to Sardar e Irani!

https://youtu.be/5pnXGJvNAls

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              Happy birthday to Sardar e Irani!
                              https://youtu.be/5pnXGJvNAls
                              Please RT

My Sardar Tribute ... https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...15386561318912

Comment

According to this Tabloid, French Ligue 1 clubs are monitoring the situation at Rubin. St Etienne is apparently one of the clubs who may jump to grab some of Rubins A-listers should their contract/salary issues continue:

"Mercato ASSE: Greens on the verge of a big hit!

Great opportunities could be offered to clubs Ligue 1 since Rubin Kazan would be unable to pay the salaries of its players for 4 months.

Players like Yann M'Vila, Alexandre Song or the talented Iranian Sardar Azmoun could leave the club for free this winter. According to the information of But! FootballClub , the ASSE, which is looking for former Ligue 1 veterans of experience, would be on the spot. Jean-Louis Gasset is well acquainted with Yann M'Vila, whom he rubbed shoulders with the Blues. Yann M'Vila would be the mercato priority of the Greens ... It is the trend advanced this Monday evening by Yahoo Sport. Our confreres ensure that the club Loire is indeed "very close" to an agreement with Yann M'Villa."

https://europe-mercato.com/mercato/a...Gu6ScEJZSHF.99

Comment

Working...
                                X