X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Sardar Azmoun to Sardar Assmoon. #MakeSardarGreatAgain

Comment

I'm sorry, but not scoring any goal since the beginning of the league shows that he is either overrated as fuck or just not interested to perform.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        What?!!!
        A journalist criticized Azmoun's return to Kazan and Sardar called him farari some weeks ago:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2469117

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

We fans can be really harsh. Yeah it seams he did not have a good game. To be honest he seamed lost and out of form.. What the hell he was doing during the pre season? He was unmarked in a few iinstances where a pass from his team mates could make him one on one with the goal keeper but he did not get any pass. Instead his team mates scored... Anyway we need to accept that this is how it might be for awhile.. He needs to fight for his place in the team and make the best out of what he gets. We all know what he is capable of doing.. Lets just hope he starts to focus and gets his shit together.

Comment

Originally posted by Badash View Post
            We fans can be really harsh. Yeah it seams he did not have a good game. To be honest he seamed lost and out of form.. What the hell he was doing during the pre season? He was unmarked in a few iinstances where a pass from his team mates could make him one on one with the goal keeper but he did not get any pass. Instead his team mates scored... Anyway we need to accept that this is how it might be for awhile.. He needs to fight for his place in the team and make the best out of what he gets. We all know what he is capable of doing.. Lets just hope he starts to focus and gets his shit together.
            Scoring 0 goals in 7 league games as a striker is just piss poor and I don't think the criticism is undeserved. Even Enayati would bag in 3 goals for Rubin Kazan.

Dark times are coming for Azmoun at this rate.

His performances lately do not even warrant a call-up by CQ if you ask me. A striker who can't score does not belong to TM.

Comment

It is unbelievable how one stupid decision can ruin someone, his only hope is to shine with TM in the match vs Syria and few friendlies before WC!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Scoring 0 goals in 7 league games as a striker is just piss poor and I don't think the criticism is undeserved. Dark times are coming for Azmoun at this rate.
                azmoun is not playing well. Criticism is deserved for again not being ready for new season ( regardless of what was happening with a potential transfer ) . But, lets face it, you have never been that big a fan of sardar simply for the country in which he plays in. And youve always been ready to bash and bash him at the slightest chance. I remember when rostov lost their first cl game ever away to bayern and u started bashing away.

As fans, we need to stick by our players more. Maybe its not in iranian culture, or maybe certain fans are like this, but sardar has been nothing but terrific for TM, and was fantastic against the worlds best last year. Now his team is getting into good form, and im sure with his talent he will too.

Comment

Scoring 0 goals in 7 league games as a striker is just piss poor and I don't think the criticism is undeserved. Dark times are coming for Azmoun at this rate.
                  Yeah i agree but take in to considiration this is a new team for him.. He needs to fit in some how and thats what preseason is for right? Why he decided to fool around during the preseason is really strange.. Maybe something is going on behind the curtains that we dont know about..

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    azmoun is not playing well. Criticism is deserved for again not being ready for new season ( regardless of what was happening with a potential transfer ) . But, lets face it, you have never been that big a fan of sardar simply for the country in which he plays in. And youve always been ready to bash and bash him at the slightest chance. I remember when rostov lost their first cl game ever away to bayern and u started bashing away.
                    As fans, we need to stick by our players more. Maybe its not in iranian culture, or maybe certain fans are like this, but sardar has been nothing but terrific for TM, and was fantastic against the worlds best last year. Now his team is getting into good form, and im sure with his talent he will too.
                    It is an universal thing to criticise your players as a fan because you want the best for them, it has nothing to do with being Iranian. I am getting more and more depressed by every week when I see Azmoun is the only striker who didn't score for Rubin Kazan, while he's supposed to be our ''next big thing''.

Yeah i agree but take in to considiration this is a new team for him.. He needs to fit in some how and thats what preseason is for right? Why he decided to fool around during the preseason is really strange.. Maybe something is going on behind the curtains that we dont know about..
                    He has already played under Berdyev and he's 22, why would he need 7 league games to adapt to the team? What about his former Rostov team mates who also play with him at Rubin and managed to keep their form...

Comment

Na aziz. Azmoun has played in this team and under the same coach for 3 years. If anything, he should feel more at home there than anywhere else. Yes, he f*cked up at pre-season and he made bad decisions following Berdyev all the times. But for now, he needs to concentrate on bouncing back and start working hard. The problem is that he doesn't even look interested. He looks totally depressed and unmotivated which is understandable. but this is learning for him as well. He needs to take himself up again. The WC is around the corner.

Comment

There are still many games to go guys... He still have time to get his shit togheter and perform. Afterall he is a pro and have a job to do. He knows very well how bad he performed the last games. Hope he plans to change it

Comment

WOW rubin are seeling jonathas for 9m euro one of the best strikers in the league! unlesss they bring a really good striker it means sardar will have to play no matter what basically

Comment

In other news, Azmoun is developing fantastically by warming the Rubin bench. I heard Barcelona is after him for the next transfer window.
                            developping hemorroids?

I don't understand why people are upset by the situation. It is just perfect conditions to ease Kazmoun departure before the end of the transfer window

Comment

Ostad observing Sardar's impressive performance. He seems happy

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Ostad observing Sardar's impressive performance. He seems happy
                                He should get hi a$$ to Sweden and watch Ghoddos for crying out loud!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X