X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

True that ..! Lol
    Ive seen him hold his tasbih tight, close his eyes and start whispering something while Sardar is playing lol. Papa Berdy whispering in Sardar’s ear through the tasbih

Joke aside, he’s a religious man and he’s probably praying. No disrespect to any religions.

Comment

Sardars last goal in TM from october 2017 that took his tally to 22 goals in just 30 games. Playing from start against Russia in a team that most likely is closest to what CQ has in mind as his main starting eleven for the World Cup.

Comment

Lol @ Azmoun Insta story

Comment

In Maria’s interview with Sardar, go to Minute 2:43 and listen to what she says.

Papa Berdy has been following Azmoun since he was a young boy.

When will Berdy’s fetish of our boy go away lol.

https://youtu.be/r1_loB-jO3Q

Comment

Sardar: 90% bazikonaye Roosiye doost daran zire nazare Ghorban kar konan. Oon yeki az behtarin morabaa morabihaye hale hazere Roosiye hast.

Have any of you seen the movie “Get Out”? It came out a year ago? Sardar is trapped in his own mind. Papa Berdy pulling his strings like a puppet, we all know this poor boy is hungry for some noon and morabaa
            Last edited by teammelli91; 11-29-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

If that draw doesn’t motivate Sardar to be the King of Kazan Arena, I don’t know what will.

Expect him to make a late run in the scoring charts.

Comment

Great job by Sardar to play for Kazan. He will be the most acclimatised player to play against Spain in Kazan Arena!

Comment

He starts against Lokomotiv Moscow. i guess his comeback to the season starts from this match. COME ON SARDAR WE NEED YOUR BEST FOR TEAM MELLI.
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

i say it like the last time i predicted him to score against bayern, he will score today - bring on the shoomboolz!

Comment

THATS HIS DAY, COME ON SARDAR

Comment

Misses 1 on 1 header with keeper.

It was offside, but he missed it comfortably either way.

Comment

nearly scored with a header. should have scored. rubin better

Comment

Link?

Comment

I'm so sick of this league man... When it turns to russian league football isn't a beautiful game anymore

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Missed another great opportunity to score from a header.

Can’t blame everything on Rubin’s style of play. He is missing some good chances this game

Comment

Working...
                                X