This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Why do some members constantly act like this. Its not just you. Ramin moved to this team one month ago ( one month of training) and is already a starter. He played the entirety of the game vs. Marseille in the Velodrome, and 60 minutes of the following league. Their team needed two fucking goals in the second half. Ramin is a defender, the coach put on more attacking player who could potentially get them a goal. What interesting is that he is playing wing and not RB... Eventually i think he will get moved to RB. For now, given that he has never played outside iran, being a starter ( he has started all their matches) is perfect. What more could we ask for ... Ramin isnt phillip lahm jeez.

I remember when milad went to terek, and some other retards were saying how "he should return to iran because he isnt playing enough" after just a few months. Now look where he is, team is first place and he is the best player. Now ramin is starting, for a team that finished fourth in a relatively strong belgian league season after only 4 weeks. Why are we freaking out ??
    It's crazy... Players don't start, or get subbed, and people are calling for them to immediately change teams. Then they wonder why our players have such thin skin in Europe.

Do you all quit your jobs immediately when something goes wrong?

Comment

So now all of sudden we dont have any iranians in europa league, because of the 2 teams i hate the most on earth!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        So now all of sudden we dont have any iranians in europa league, because of the 2 teams i hate the most on earth!
        still got ghoddos

Comment

Comment

Benched vs Anderlecht

Comment

Quit Benching Him KV Shitstende!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Quit Benching Him KV Shitstende!
                Agha kheyli spam mikoni bekhoda. He came back from a Europa game so he's likely being rested, it's not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                  Agha kheyli spam mikoni bekhoda. He came back from a Europa game so he's likely being rested, it's not a big deal.
                  its a forum..he has the right to speak his mind and post any comment he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    its a forum..he has the right to speak his mind and post any comment he likes.
                    Nonetheless that's why he's benched, no player can start every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      Nonetheless that's why he's benched, no player can start every game.
                      yes I agree for that. Would've been nice to nice him against anderlecht though. I'm not really worried about ramin. He will get his opportunities

Comment

It is not usual that a player that joins a European team starts so early. Kave is also on bench. Daei, Mahdavi Kia and others couldn't either

Comment

El Ghanassy his main rival for RW position played 90 minutes, that can't be a good sign either! Anyway it is too early and he needs time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            El Ghanassy his main rival for RW position played 90 minutes, that can't be a good sign either! Anyway it is too early and he needs time.
                            Ramin is a good fighter I am sure he will get his starting place back. KVO are so stupid tho they insist on playing seemingly average RB Capon who's far from better than Ramin, hence moving Rezaeian out of position competing for RW.

Comment

Bad news ramin might have an ankle injury.

Comment

Lol if it was up to the people on this forum a football team should have 11 players and no bench because any player on the bench should be sold or loaned
                                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                                X