Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm proud of Ramin for taking the chance with KVO. I'm hopeful that only great things will unveil for Rezaeian. Please be patient guys. A lot of you jump to conclusion way too early.

Comment

They are selling ramins original shirt worn vs marseille on their insta

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXnUC_BD...=raminrezaeian

ramin has some sort of ankle injury. He is doubtful for weekend game, but should be back after that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BXnUC_BD...=raminrezaeian

ramin has some sort of ankle injury. He is doubtful for weekend game, but should be back after that.
          this mostly happen because iranian league are so soft, when they go to a hard league ,because of hard trainings and matches they get injured, remmber ali karimi went to shalke he got into shape properly

Comment

Ramin not in the squad as expected due to injury. Game in 15 min.

Comment

Already behind 2-0..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                I'm proud of Ramin for taking the chance with KVO. I'm hopeful that only great things will unveil for Rezaeian. Please be patient guys. A lot of you jump to conclusion way too early.
                Way too early? He, just like Taremi, signed for that Turkish club only to return in an odd fashion again. It's not too early to make conclusions that he won't do well or will run back at the first sight of trouble. If anyone predicts that he'll go back to Iran, it's because of decisions that he's made previously, not because we're pessimists.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Already behind 2-0..

Comment

Lets see if Ramin stays at this club once they get relegated this year.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Lets see if Ramin stays at this club once they get relegated this year.
                      Now that you mention it, it's a long time since a team with an Iranian has relegated [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Now that you mention it, it's a long time since a team with an Iranian has relegated [emoji23][emoji23]
                        Ehsan Haji joon at FSV... but hey at least he made them somewhat better.. Without Ehsan FSV relegated again to the 4th division

Comment

Good news for Ramin:

The competing player Yassine El Ghanassy moves to FC Nantes.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/yassine.../spieler/90368

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                            Good news for Ramin:

Khoda ro shokr

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                              Good news for Ramin:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/yassine.../spieler/90368
                              So now we need to pray X or Y player leave the club to help our players get some playing time, that is honestly sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                So now we need to pray X or Y player leave the club to help our players get some playing time, that is honestly sad!
                                The sad thing is that Ghanassy sucked! but yet he was starting over Ramin.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X