Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care for his soosooly and flamboyant personality either but he is being slated way too much for his TM performances....
    imo he has done fairly well on a relatively consistent basis in TM, his performances fell off after the last AC but so did many other regularly decent TM performers under Wiltits and supposedly new team tactics of him..!!

i mean did we really had anybody else all along who woulda been a massive improvement in RB in TM and especially that so on a more regular basis than him..? we had a young an upcoming guy with potential and another who was vastly inconsistent... nobody else.

ps

show me the nasty pics please..?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Yeah, this is unbelievable..
      I don't like his character, Remember most of these guys coming from poor families, I think he did a fair job in TM, he was very good at WC, and his stamina was always his biggest asset.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Actually he is coming from a very rich background

Comment

ramin's time in TM is done. Be it as a result of a bizarre and unfortunate scandal with some random bimbo or not, moharrami is streets ahead of him in terms of pretty much every technical aspect, and is proving himself immensely in dinamo zagreb. At best ramin is a backup right now, and even then I dont think ghafouri or esmailifar are worse than him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          ramin's time in TM is done. Be it as a result of a bizarre and unfortunate scandal with some random bimbo or not, moharrami is streets ahead of him in terms of pretty much every technical aspect, and is proving himself immensely in dinamo zagreb. At best ramin is a backup right now, and even then I dont think ghafouri or esmailifar are worse than him.
          That's a lot of credit for a player who hasn't really been tested much in Team Melli and has only just started getting regular minutes for a club in a not so strong league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            That's a lot of credit for a player who hasn't really been tested much in Team Melli and has only just started getting regular minutes for a club in a not so strong league.
            I think you are right Kian joon also can you help me get greencard i saw you on Tinder. You were looking really good.

Comment

But in a team that play champions league almost every season!

Comment

Originally posted by Nazpari View Post
                I think you are right Kian joon also can you help me get greencard i saw you on Tinder. You were looking really good.
                Please check your private messages

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  But in a team that play champions league almost every season!
                  The club itself is good, but the opposition they play against is very very weak. The whole league only has 10 teams.....

Teams like APOEL or Qarabaq FK are also in the CL almost every year, but that doesn't make the Cypriot or Azerbaijani leagues particularly good

Comment

The club itself is good, but the opposition they play against is very very weak. The whole league only has 10 teams.....

Teams like APOEL or Qarabaq FK are also in the CL almost every year, but that doesn't make the Cypriot or Azerbaijani leagues particularly good
                    I didn't see Qarabaq and APOEL very often in cl

Comment

So you are saying we should stick with the guy who plays for the last place team in Qatar? Or do you have another suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Actually he is coming from a very rich background
                        He acts like a typical nadid-badid anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          How many part-time gerdu foroush did he beat for that honor? Also, his team finished last. Its better for him to move to a mid-table Qatari club before he makes the jump to a top club.
                          That is very naive statement, Qatar league is much better than IPL, many European base players spend few seasons there, he had a great season..their league is probably the second best in West Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            I haven't found or seen anything. Can you please share it here or private message it please?
                            can someone also send me the picture

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Banned from TM.
                              Why is he banned? What photos are going around?
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                Why is he banned? What photos are going around?
                                This photo. Click at own risk.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X