No announcement yet.

2018 AFC U-16 Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why IFF who have seen what a high calibre coach can do in CQ, still sticks to this Chamanian idiot who looks like a 1940's gangster with his pencil thin pimpish moustache!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Nah, I hope we don't make it. Don't want to get embarrassed by Australia, Iraq or South Korea - who will all beat us by 4-0, 5-0.

Told you we were not being emotional. This U16 team is not one to follow St Mark jaan. They have zero impact players and zero team work.

India deserved to win. Their chances at the end - they deserved it.
      Australian youth teams are horrible. Their record at all levels is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        They are not out yet.
        They have a fighting chance and I still believe they will advance.
        I just hope Chamanian does not waste first 45 minutes with a conservative game plan.
        They don't deserve the kind of negative comments express here, not yet.

Conservative?
        Taktike Chamanian in bood ke bacheha har 10-15 daghighei az kenarehaa yek toope havaayi bendazan toye 18-ghadam ta bebinan chi mishe.
        Agar naamesh ra conservative mikhai begzari, bashe.

Iran farhange footballish dar sathe javanan besyaar paayine.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Min 31 Vietnam scored on a f kick. beautiful goal.

Bad for IRAn

Comment

55'
            1:1

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              After the first game, it was clear what type of "team" this is. They should have lost this game. I know they looked good pre-tournament, but they are not good. These games show it. They didn't even get a shot on the goal except a penalty that was saved.
              Vikram sarvareeh Alireza Bavieh
              They played two bad games. Let's not trash talk our 15 year old players...

Do you remember how our team did in the AFC Cup U19 in 2014? We had players like Ezatolahi, S. Moharrami, M. Hosseini and Gholizadeh and we lost to Thailand and Yemen. Our worst player was probably Ezatolahi who at that time was playing for the youth team of Atletico Madrid. Yemen's goal was scored by someone called Ahmed Al-Sarori. Is he a better player than Ezatolahi?

Comment

Indo was a better team but VN had several good chances to win after 80'.

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                1 Indonesia U16 2 4 1 1 0 3 1 2
                2 India U16 2 4 1 1 0 1 0 1
                3 Vietnam U16 2 1 0 1 1 1 2 -1
                4 Iran U16
                2 1 0 1 1 0 2 -2

For Iran to Advance:
                Indo mus defeat India.
                &
                Iran must defeat VN
                & GD of Iran > GD India.

It's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                  They played two bad games. Let's not trash talk our 15 year old players...

Do you remember how our team did in the AFC Cup U19 in 2014? We had players like Ezatolahi, S. Moharrami, M. Hosseini and Gholizadeh and we lost to Thailand and Yemen. Our worst player was probably Ezatolahi who at that time was playing for the youth team of Atletico Madrid. Yemen's goal was scored by someone called Ahmed Al-Sarori. Is he a better player than Ezatolahi?
                  Unfortunately, there are three games in this group. We will not advance. We made a giant out of Indonesia, who are not very good as we saw today.

India actually deserved to win the game. In the last 4-5 minutes, they had three incredible chances to win. This team has no player even on a close scale of Ezatolahi.

We were told many of us were emotional after the first game vs. Indonesia, the writing was on the wall, however, and this game also shows it. This team is not good and they have no top-tier talent.

We should look to the next generation in 2 years, Kia FC graduates will also be part of that. I know Hajizadeh is one of those players this time around, but he is pretty bad and has not made a difference.

They all looked good in their friendlies before the tournament.

Comment

I only watched the highlights so my comments have that limitation. Based on the highlights, India did not deserve to win, our boys created many more opportunities. India had three chances in the second half that was caused by our defensive lapses probably because we were pushing forward to win. I am amazed at negative comments about Chamanian considering his track record and attributing all of our past success to the talent we had. It wasn't just Allahyar and Yunes and others, Chamanian's role was also a significant factor in all the past success. It is not over until its over. Chamanian is the only one who could pull this team back together and come away with a decisive win against Vietnam. I choose to wish the best for our youngsters and see them come away with a good win in their last game even if they don't make it to the second round. On another note, even the best teams and federations in Asia have lapses in consistency at times. As CQ says, we either win or learn.

Go Iran!

Comment

Another failure for Iran U16. We are out of the tournament.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Indo was a better team but VN had several good chances to win after 80'.

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                        1 Indonesia U16 2 4 1 1 0 3 1 2
                        2 India U16 2 4 1 1 0 1 0 1
                        3 Vietnam U16 2 1 0 1 1 1 2 -1
                        4 Iran U16
                        2 1 0 1 1 0 2 -2

For Iran to Advance:
                        Indo mus defeat India.
                        &
                        Iran must defeat VN
                        & GD of Iran > GD India.

It's possible.
                        Or, Indo and India can simply tie the last game and help each other advance.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                          Or, Indo and India can simply tie the last game and help each other advance.

The scenario I mentioned is the only case for Iran to Advance. A tie game is not the only scenario for iran not to advance. Indo simply can lose and still advance since in h2h match defeated Iran.

Comment

^ we both very well know that we are already eliminated. Too sad but we all know that we need a lot of work with our young players. Better luck next time.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

It was a very good experience for our young players. Three international games.
                              Our players suffered in humid condition which was good and similar to all three countries in our group.

Win the next game, very slim chance, but doable in football. Very little support from our people. Some of these players come from not well to do economically families. People need to help these families.
                              I have offered to help Roghie Jalal naseb who played well in Women's 16 year group, however, I cannot get in touch with her or her father. Any help to contact them will be useful to give then the help.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                ^ we both very well know that we are already eliminated. Too sad but we all know that we need a lot of work with our young players. Better luck next time.
                                Dear:

I am very much aware of the odds against our team but as a fan as long as there is an even slight chance of advance I will stay positive and give my support. There exist still a slim chance of Iran defeating Vietnam and India losing to Indonesia, till then I withhold my criticism.

There is no benefit in criticising young players or downgrading them as they are the best we have , that kind of unfair criticism is for emotional faint-hearted fans some with different agendas.

This love ain't made for the faint of heart

Comment

Working...
                                X