No announcement yet.

2018 AFC U-16 Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very selfish team. Bavieh shoots from god knows how far instead of crossing it into the penalty box.

Comment

Iran is playing as bad as last game and the reason they are not behind id India is a much weaker team than Indonesia,
      442 did not work then and not working now. Waste o 45 minutes of critical games. I Hope Chamanian just wake up and realized his 442 is not working, we are not creating opportunities even.

Hopefully, he will make a correct adjustment.

Comment

India can easily win this game.

I have not seen an Iran team as bas as this one in any age for a long time. They have no build up play and cannot string two passes together. Also, no standout talent in this age.

Comment

Iran, right now, cannot even get a shot on goal.

A tie means they are virtually out.

Comment

This Bavieh is a terrible, terrible player. He has been selfish the entire game and when he needs his selfishness to shine, he cannot on a peantly.

As soon as he went up to the penalty I knew he was going to miss!

Iran cannot even score a penalty on mighty India!
            Last edited by Tehranto; 09-24-2018, 03:13 AM.

Comment

The conditions are also perfect - sunny and field ks gorgeous; so cannot even use that excuse.

Comment

India almost score! They should have. End this charade with this pathetic Iran team.

After the first game - we were not being emotional ...

Comment

Iran side was a better team but not good enough to win.
                  Iran’s chances.
                  For Iran to advance, Indonesia must beat India by high score and Iran has to defeat Vietnam.
                  Still is possible.
                  This was the game for U16 to come back, they failed.

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                  1 India U16 2 4 1 1 0 1 0 1
                  2 Indonesia U16 1 3 1 0 0 2 0 2
                  3 Iran U16 2 1 0 1 1 0 2 -2
                  4 Vietnam U16 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 -1
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 09-24-2018, 03:28 AM.

Comment

India almost score three times in 3 minutes. Get this loser Iran team off the field. What a pathetic bunch of loser individual players and team.

0-0 finished. There is not one player on this team with any potential. Zero.

Comment

Baazisaazi az khate defai va khate miyani: 0

Baazie hamlei dar Omq: 0

Takrivie bijah va bimogheh: 10

Natije: Irane bi sar o tah 0- Hendostaane ashgaal: 0.

Behesh migan ABEROORIZI.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Iran side was a better team but not good enough to win.
                        Iran’s chances.
                        For Iran to advance, Indonesia must beat Malaysia and India by high score and Iran has to defeat Vietnam.
                        Still is possible.
                        This was the game for U16 to come back, they failed.
                        Nah, I hope we don't make it. Don't want to get embarrassed by Australia, Iraq or South Korea - who will all beat us by 4-0, 5-0.

Told you we were not being emotional. This U16 team is not one to follow St Mark jaan. They have zero impact players and zero team work.

India deserved to win. Their chances at the end - they deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Baazisaazi az khate defai va khate miyani: 0
                          Baazie hamlei dar Omq: 0
                          Takrivie bijah va bimogheh: 10
                          Natije: Irane bi sar o tah 0- Hendostaane ashgaal: 0.
                          Behesh migan ABEROORIZI.
                          Kheyli riidaan, sorry to say. Haaqeh Hind boodesh keh bebaraan! Vagahen haqeshoon bood.

We just had a great talented team last time around with Allahyar, Younes, Taha, Mohammad Sharifi, etc. this team cannot lick the shoes of the last team!

Against frigging India too. Chamanian needs to go. Another substandard Iranian coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Nah, I hope we don't make it. Don't want to get embarrassed by Australia, Iraq or South Korea - who will all beat us by 4-0, 5-0.

Told you we were not being emotional. This U16 team is not one to follow St Mark jaan. They have zero impact players and zero team work.

India deserved to win. Their chances at the end - they deserved it.
                            They are not out yet.
                            They have a fighting chance and I still believe they will advance.
                            I just hope Chamanian does not waste first 45 minutes with a conservative game plan.
                            They don't deserve the kind of negative comments express here, not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              They are not out yet.
                              They have a fighting chance and I still believe they will advance.
                              I just hope Chamanian does not waste first 45 minutes with a conservative game plan.
                              They don't deserve the kind of negative comments express here, not yet.
                              After the first game, it was clear what type of "team" this is. They should have lost this game. I know they looked good pre-tournament, but they are not good. These games show it. They didn't even get a shot on the goal except a penalty that was saved.

Vikram sarvareeh Alireza Bavieh

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Kheyli riidaan, sorry to say. Haaqeh Hind boodesh keh bebaraan! Vagahen haqeshoon bood.

We just had a great talented team last time around with Allahyar, Younes, Taha, Mohammad Sharifi, etc. this team cannot lick the shoes of the last team!

Against frigging India too. Chamanian needs to go. Another substandard Iranian coach.
                                Daghighan. har baari ke dar radeye zire 16 pishraft kardim be khatere on shayestehaayi boode ke har az chand saali dar footbalemoon

KHOD BE KHODI peyda mishan chon vaghean porestedadaan, manande Ezatolahi, Azmoun, Allahyaar, Taha va....

In badbakhti ham hamash bar migarde be JOMHORIE ESLAMI ke baraye dine eslam bishtar sarmayegoozari mikone ta baraye farhang va varzesh.

Ey kaash manande Argentine boodim ke ba inke yek keshvaarist ba doshvaarihaaye ziyadi ZIRBANAYE footballeshoon seft o saalem ast.

Zirabanaaye footballe Iran shol o bipayeh mibashad va be adam joz na-omidi chizi nemide.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X