Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
    100 euros with name. Pretty expensive tbh, but i had no other options. Went to local printing shops and none of them were able to print it for me.
    That's so much more expensive than any other Adidas jersey purchased in stores. Even if it looks great I won't purchase it. I might get a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      That's so much more expensive than any other Adidas jersey purchased in stores. Even if it looks great I won't purchase it. I might get a fake.
      It's exactly the same price as the official adidas webshop. https://m.adidas.nl/argentinie-thuisshirt/BQ9324.html

Comment

It's exactly the same price as the official adidas webshop. https://m.adidas.nl/argentinie-thuisshirt/BQ9324.html
        Except those have actual embroidered patches, rather than these plastic iron on things that will probably come off after being washed a few times

Comment

Not at all. It's 89 euros on this end !
          And if we use North American pricing, buying an Adidas team jersey in stores is 84$ cheaper than this art project from instagram! That's INSANE

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Except those have actual embroidered patches, rather than these plastic iron on things that will probably come off after being washed a few times
            True.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              Not at all. It's 89 euros on this end !
              That's without name printing.

Comment

That's without name printing.
                Alright then. I still think it';s a little overpriced!

Comment

I ordered 2 jerseys (1 home and 1 away) from China. The white home jersey will be plain with no names or numbers. But the red away will have A. Jahanbakhsh and #18 on the front and back.

I will post photos as soon as I get my hands on them.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    I ordered 2 jerseys (1 home and 1 away) from China. The white home jersey will be plain with no names or numbers. But the red away will have A. Jahanbakhsh and #18 on the front and back.
                    I will post photos as soon as I get my hands on them.
                    From which website and how much?
                    Anyone knows if these are now available in Moniriyeh?

Comment

My chinese DHGate kit arrived. I'll send an imgur album with detailed pics later on friday. I can confirm how the red is actually burgundy and the badge/cheetah are somewhat crooked, but otherwise its actually quite worth the 15USD if you ask me.

as i said before those insta sellers are insta scammers, regardless of the quality of the product you get they are making a massive profit off their hamvatans.

Comment

I have been to Russia for the first Iran game and they sold official Iran jersey at the Fifa Fan Store for 6000 rubles

Comment

Originally posted by parisian homie View Post
                          From which website and how much?
                          Anyone knows if these are now available in Moniriyeh?
                          PM pres80, he will be able to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
                            I have been to Russia for the first Iran game and they sold official Iran jersey at the Fifa Fan Store for 6000 rubles
                            Was the IFF badge a patch? Or was it the sticker think the Instagram guys use?

Comment

I got mine from China. Does the job for $15. The red is more of a maroon / Burgundy. The patch is sown on and the numbers are black not red. Name is also on the shirt.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Was the IFF badge a patch? Or was it the sticker think the Instagram guys use?
                                Of course a bagde it was the official Fifa Store in front of the stadium the same jersey that the players wore

Comment

Working...
                                X