No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not, the World Cup patches the players used at the World Cup were plastic. Don’t pay extra money for the embroidered ones.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Believe it or not, the World Cup patches the players used at the World Cup were plastic. Don’t pay extra money for the embroidered ones.
      No never i have seen the original one its not plastic its very high quality woven

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
        No never i have seen the original one its not plastic its very high quality woven
        They are usually woven but the ones at this World Cup are plastic. Google images of players from this World Cup.

Comment

All proper sponsored teams have different jerseys for the players. For performance and comfort issues, everything is heat-pressed with minimum stitching. If you look at the adidas teams, even the 3 strips are heat pressed. The badges and patches usually have a rubber like feel so that it doesn't look cheap and tacky.

Comment

Can you tell me which DH Gate vendor you used or provide a link please? When I do a search in the DH Gate app for "Iran", nothing shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              All proper sponsored teams have different jerseys for the players. For performance and comfort issues, everything is heat-pressed with minimum stitching. If you look at the adidas teams, even the 3 strips are heat pressed. The badges and patches usually have a rubber like feel so that it doesn't look cheap and tacky.
              Exactly.

Comment

Are we in danger of having a proper sponsor which provides us with official replica kits for the AC or will we be continuing with this kit?

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                  Could not wait any longer so just bought the jersey from the infamous instagram page. The jersey looks very good actually and qualitywise its also great.
                  I am about to order from the same source. did you have any issues with them?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    No issues at all. The process of delivery however takes like 10-14 days.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      No issues at all my jersey got to New York from Germany relatively fast like a week or so
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

well, I ordered mine!! but If my wife finds out I have paid $120 for a T Shirt, oh boy!!!
                        I think I am gonna be in the doghouse until next world cup!!!!!!!

Comment

So The Islamic Republic had no sponsorship with Adidas! they only bought a number of jerseys and were allowed to stick their mark on them and use only for the three matches in world cup, as cheap as possible .
                          sigpic

Comment

I would be really happy if we went Macron.
                            https://www.macron.com/int/en/fc-din...ey-19d99f.html

Comment

These arrived yesterday. Definitely great quality for replicas and A LOT better than the ones they sell in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                These arrived yesterday. Definitely great quality for replicas and A LOT better than the ones they sell in Iran.

Where did you order those?
                                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Working...
                                X