Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the heck doesn't he join a PGL team at this point? He should go to Sepahan or ZA they could both really benefit from him.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He's gonna join a non Iranian club soon... Sadly it might be an arab team.. But I have faith in a European team too.. mark my words. This will happen in about a week

Comment

Last time Ashkan peeked hisform in a TM game he got Signed by Wolfsburg soon after. My guess is that he is negotiating with a club or clubs and thats why he is been in such great form.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          He's gonna join a non Iranian club soon... Sadly it might be an arab team.. But I have faith in a European team too.. mark my words. This will happen in about a week
          I've heard "he will sign in a week" or "very soon" too many times now that I have lost hope.
          I honestly believe he will sign in January or play clubless the entire season

Comment

If he doesn't find a club he should not be called up imo. He can easily play for any Iranian club

Comment

Still no club...

Comment

I doubt he will join a club before the winter transfer window, he is going to take it easy, and just train and work out I guess.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  I doubt he will join a club before the winter transfer window, he is going to take it easy, and just train and work out I guess.
                  Problem is that at somepoint u need games! And this will be missind
                  sigpic

Comment

going on for few years now, this dude gets injured every 1-2 competitive games he plays, or even if he trains competitively for few weeks in a row..!
                    considering the fact that to date, TM seems utterly incapable of holding MF possession for shitt nor put more than 1 pass together in midfield w/o his presence in the starting lineup, PERHAPS IT IS FOR THE BEST WE KEEP HIM SIDELINED and in a glass jar till WC...!!??
                    his layoffs from club action are Yet to undermine his performances for TM almost every time he has suited up...!!? so whats the problem here....??
                    fk it man, the guy is shrewd AF, if he is deciding to stay on the sidelines this late into the season, then there certainly must be a good reason for it..!!?
                    frankly i dont give a fk anymore, so long that he keeps delivering on the pitch for TM...!!
                    I saw how toothless we were in MF without him vs Russia and im really fearful of not having his services for WC..!!

Comment

I think clubs such as Köln in Bundesliga should make him an offer and sign him for winter. he is waiting till winter to see which offers he will get. if no offers, he will join arabic or ipl team. probably Persepolis and arc champions league..
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

But I feel like he gets injured because he isn't playing.

You can't just go from 0 to intense and expect not to get injured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Better to come to Iran or even Qatar rat hater than staying without a club

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            But I feel like he gets injured because he isn't playing.

You can't just go from 0 to intense and expect not to get injured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            thats true too...!! good point.

Comment

He was training with Pejman montazeri yesterday according to his Instagram moment ...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                going on for few years now, this dude gets injured every 1-2 competitive games he plays, or even if he trains competitively for few weeks in a row..!
                                considering the fact that to date, TM seems utterly incapable of holding MF possession for shitt nor put more than 1 pass together in midfield w/o his presence in the starting lineup, PERHAPS IT IS FOR THE BEST WE KEEP HIM SIDELINED and in a glass jar till WC...!!??
                                his layoffs from club action are Yet to undermine his performances for TM almost every time he has suited up...!!? so whats the problem here....??
                                fk it man, the guy is shrewd AF, if he is deciding to stay on the sidelines this late into the season, then there certainly must be a good reason for it..!!?
                                frankly i dont give a fk anymore, so long that he keeps delivering on the pitch for TM...!!
                                I saw how toothless we were in MF without him vs Russia and im really fearful of not having his services for WC..!!
                                That's because they played without a CAM against Russia. Put Shojaei or Rafieie or maybe Ghoddos in that position and it will be much better. I don't understand why Queiroz plays without a CAM? Keep him in a glass jar? If Dejagah doesn't play this season he won't be able to last one half in the world cup mate. I really hope Shojaei gets included in the roster for the worls cup, we need him badly

Comment

Working...
                                X