Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he was willing to play for meager salary he woulda already signed with a mid-low table BL team by now as a rotational player , but he is bit greedy & he also knows he is injury prone & his knees may not give him anymore than 1-2 more seasons ..!
    If he didn't fear for his WC spot, he woulda signed up with a Chinese or another guterie team already...!
    He may well yet sign another rich contract in some kiri league ..!
    Or he just might surprise us again with another late decent EU league short (1year) contract mostly just to keep his WC hopes alive ..!

Comment

Season is about to start and this guy is again without club, i won't be surprised if he miss the WC the way things going for him!

Comment

Now would be the perfect time for Alex Nouri to step in and give Dejagah another chance at Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
          Now would be the perfect time for Alex Nouri to step in and give Dejagah another chance at Bundesliga.
          Unfortunately, Ashkan is not at Bundesliga level anymore and to make the WC squad he can not afford to go back to an Arab team, I'm hoping he signs with a European team soon and I'm sure that he will as he knows this will be his last WC.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Him joining a 2. Bundesliga team seems more realistic. He seems to have reestablished his lifestyle in Germany and I could see him joining a club like Eintracht Braunschweig which is close to his current location. The last thing I want to see is him remaining without a club..

Comment

Going for Qatari money was the worst decision of his life.

How he's paying for it.

Comment

He is still going to get invited even if he goes to Qatar... WHo is gonna replace him? We have many good players but Dejagah still better than them .. CQ will use Mohammadi as LB, Jahanbakhsh RW or LW. I guess Taremi can but we know he is not the best winger. He is more of a complete forward and at best an inside forward that plays on the flank and cuts into the box.. (he isnt really that good at it by the way)
                sigpic

Comment

He's been nicking a living off his clubs for the last 3 + years ..! It was bound to catch up with him sooner than later ..! His injury-proneness isn't much of secret anymore either...!
                  I'd assume his agent is having pretty hard time finding him a suitable club, hence the fact that he is Still outa job this late into summer transfer season.
                  Let's hope we don't witness another one of those ARH sorta club search situations brewing, cause he is still a vital piece of our WC plans, especially so if Samaan becomes captied to Sweden, which seems quiet likely ..!

Comment

He should go to Russia

Comment

Go to Greece Ashkn
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

greece is good, at least panatinakos is playing in europe

Comment

Is the pana interest for Ashkan real? If yes than why isn't he going?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Think it wouldnt be bad for Ashkan to sign for an Austrian or Swiss top club. Maybe something like Austria Wien or Young Boys, clubs who compete in europa league.. Its the world cup year and
                            he definately has to stay in europe, is close to Germany
                            and doesnt have to learn a new language. Unfortunately his
                            Bundesliga days seem to be over.
                            No surprise at the age of 31 and not playin competitive football since 2014.

Comment

If Panionios is interested in him, I say why not. Have him go to Greece and play alongside Masoud and Ehsan in this World Cup year.

People forget how much of a positive impact it has on the national team, when players of one country play in the same club. Now I know we have 3-4 players from Persepolis in Team Melli, but this is Europe. And I'm not saying or comparing Persepolis with Panionios. I'm just saying it'll be a big plus to have our 3 Team Melli stars play together for one year before the World Cup. Especially considering how these 3 SPECIFICALLY have NOT played together outside of the Iran national football team.

I don't know, my belief is that it'll be a nice little advantage and plus for Team Melli on the road to Russia 2018.

Comment

Greece or Turkey would be the ideal place for him.

If he wants to carry on competitively he should consider changing his playing style or even position.

His playing style is very similar to Rooney. Explosive and aggressive but unfortunately it's unsustainable and these type of players run down quick. Just look at the pathetic excuse Rooney is now.

Comment

Working...
                                X