This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    please don't return to Qatar again. Eredivise would be great if can't find a Bundesliga team.
    he go to qatar and he will lose his place in world cup

Comment

I think he should go to Iran if he can't join a German side. I'd rather he get playing time at this point than sit on the bench.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I think some German teams will still want him. He's a free transfer and has a Euro passport.

If he can't get in to a European club, he should join Persepolis. We need a creative mid like him after Rafiei left.

Comment

"Dejagah: "It was an honor for me"

In the winter, the VfL Wolfsburg woke up shortly before the end of the transfer period Ashkan Dejagah. But a lack of permission to play and injuries prevented his comeback on the pitch. In time for the relegation he was there and now is already close to the VfL - at least as a player.

This was certainly a different idea, as Dejagah was completely surprised by the Al-Arabi Sports Club in the winter. After all, the 30-year-old was part of the championship and played a total of 132 Ligapiele for the wolves. But just like at the VfL, Dejagah went all wrong. At first there was a lack of a game permit, then the injury pitch increased. So he did not have time to recommend himself for a further commitment. Only in the relegation he helped the Wolfsburgers, was in both games against Braunschweig in each case. Thus, for both sides, at least a semi-conciliatory conclusion came. Because the paths are separated for the time being, the club is not averse to returning.

"It was a great honor for me to be able to wear the tricot of the VfL Wolfsburg again," Dejagah said goodbye. "The moment I was in the Volkswagen Arena against Braunschweig, I will not forget, it was a very emotional experience for me, it meant a lot to me and I was really happy as the fans celebrated me Always have a very special place in my heart. "

And it might be good to see you again, because the VfL offered Dejagah to be involved in another position after his career end in the club. The words of VfL sports director Olaf Rebbe were correspondingly warm: "Especially during the time of the relegation games, he was enormously important for the team, and he showed on the pitch that he is an absolute professional For the VfL. " However, Rebbe also admitted that all of Dejagah's return would have been different. Maybe next time it will be better."

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...-ein-ehre.html

Wolfsburg Sporting Director on Ashkan's departure:

"According to his obligation, there was initially a delay in the granting of the license, after which Dejagah contracted a lengthy muscle injury. "Even though we have presented ourselves differently to his return, he has not let himself go down, despite his bitter injury, and has worked hard on his comeback," said Sports Director Olaf Rebbe: "We wish him all the best in his future career path, That we can welcome him back to VfL after his active career. ""

http://www.sport1.de/fussball/bundes...ashkan-dejagah

Comment

^Wish they woulda just Stfu with those bs statements ..!
            In short they just implying that Ashkan's BL level playing days are behind him. ..!

Comment

Next stop, Eintracht Frankfurt?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                he go to qatar and he will lose his place in world cup
                He's the captain of the team, and if i recall correctly there isn't a single time that he wasn't included in a TM squad list (other than times he was injured). He knows that he will always be invited, and regardless his club, he usually gives his all for TM. There's no way he gets excluded from the WC squad regardless of his club.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Not sure if this was posted earlier in the month, not the best source, but:

"Finally, Greek club Panathinaikos is trying to sign Iranian star Ashkan Dejagah. The player, half-German, half Iranian, is a hot target for the Athens club.

If Dejagah signs, he will become a teammate of Omri Altman, the Israeli striker who signed from relegated giant Hapoel Tel-Aviv. "

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/bl...-east-football

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post

"Finally, Greek club Panathinaikos is trying to sign Iranian star Ashkan Dejagah. The player, half-German, half Iranian, is a hot target for the Athens club.

If Dejagah signs, he will become a teammate of Omri Altman, the Israeli striker who signed from relegated giant Hapoel Tel-Aviv. "

panatinakos is a good team, he need to find a team fast

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      panatinakos is a good team, he need to find a team fast
                      Cheers Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Thanks Geoff

Comment

i see ashkan training by him self, on instagram but he need to find a team asap, world cup is close and no team is not good,panatinakos is good they play in europe i believe this year, he can use the experience

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post

This is the only source that linked Dejagah with Panathinikos. If it were legitimate we would have seen at least one Greek source mention it, but there's been nothing. Plus this is from July 4th if Panathinikos wanted him they would have already signed him since they're well into pre-season training. I don't know what the Hell Dejagah is doing. He's way too nonchalant from what I see on his Instagram. How the f*** is a player of his quality without a Damn team right now?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              This is the only source that linked Dejagah with Panathinikos. If it were legitimate we would have seen at least one Greek source mention it, but there's been nothing. Plus this is from July 4th if Panathinikos wanted him they would have already signed him since they're well into pre-season training. I don't know what the Hell Dejagah is doing. He's way too nonchalant from what I see on his Instagram. How the f*** is a player of his quality without a Damn team right now?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              my friend is a hardcore panatinakos fans, he said greek media mention it but still not sure about if they will buy him

Comment

Greece would be An amazing move for him right now
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X