Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamo wants Iranian invaders!? "It's better than Hodžić, and Henriqueza"

Taremi is a real goal scorer, the first is a shooter the Iranian League, the first scorer of the Asian Champions League and Iran's top scorer in the qualifiers for the World Cup.

The leaders of the Dunes in the great, a bit of a secret, 're tackle summer transition deadline. Blue are the quarters for the now abandoned Machado and Gonçalo, 81 is already practically the new Member of the Lech Poznan, and new clubs looking for a lot of people. However, in the Maksimir stadium every day are looking for reinforcements for the coming season in which Dynamo again wants to take primacy in the Croatian first League. And it seems, how blue the new attackers are looking for in-Iran!?

Mehdi Taremi is a new target of Zagreb's Dinamo. It's about the raspucanom of Iranian Persepolis champions to an attacker, the Club which takes Branko Ivankovic. Mehdi Taremi is a 24-year-old striker, a member of the national team of Iran (19 appearances, 10 goals), who has an incredible season. Namely, in the 2016/17 season Taremi. in 45 official appearances he scored 30 goals, it added another seven assists. ...

Iranian sources have reported that this attacker modrima recommended by Branko Ivankovic. Mehdi Taremi on my desk there's a quote from the German League, but it seems to be just the current "pushes" coach in Dinamo. Mehdi Taremi in his career, he played 106 games for the film: Persepolis, and during this period he scored 56 goals and 18 assists, signed. The statistics are truly brilliant, so it is possible that the Dynamo their ranks and strengthen other Iranian. The first (but Karimi) so far not impressed, it's already spring did in the locomotive.

In the whole story is interesting (maybe it doesn't have to be) the one thing. Care of the career of Iranian attackers take managerial agency TTMIB Worldwide Management Network, which in its "stable" and there are not too many well-known players. But among them there is the desire and the former Dunes, the Argentine left Beck-Alexis Soto. Coincidentally or not, who knows.

To Branko Ivankovic today we are not able to come, but that's why the Goal answered Božidar Radošević. The doorman Persepolis who is well familiar with the qualities of a potential attacker Dunes ...

"Uh, his arrival would have been an awesome move by the dunes. Mehdi Taremi is today, with the attackers, the biggest Azmouna Sardar Rostov football star of Iran. There is no doubt, he's a real attacker, according to me better player of the current option of Dinamo-Hodžić, and Henriqueza. And it certainly would be in uniform the dunes scored 15-20 primary goals "said the Goal for Bozidar Radosevic, so he continued:

Who is a disgrace, the port or those who spit on him?

"How would I describe it? He is always on the border of the hinterland, and really is a true scorer. After all, the first shooter is Taremi Iranian League, the first scorer of the Asian Champions League, but also Iran's top scorer in the qualifiers for the World Cup. And Iran has already secured a placement in Russia. Mehdi is by far the worst today Taremi star of Iranian football, player who practically due to its popularity here cannot even go out in the street. And I know he wants to play in Europe. "

A former goalkeeper with Hajduk continues ...

"Kudos to Ali Karimiju, but the quality of the two of them do not even try to compare with. Mehdi Taremi is a proven class, a player who could play in a much bigger European clubs. She's only 24 years old, he's a real professional and he wants to succeed in Europe. I think this would be a good deal for both sides, this would have profited and Dynamo and Taremi. But Karimi nearly in Iran did not play at such a level "completed the Radosevic...

http://www.goal.com/hr/news/6838/mai...5%BEi%C4%87a-i

Comment

come on mahdi. Do it ! Imagine dinamo zagreb with Karimi and Taremi in Europa League next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1422444...-به-لندن

Fulham trying to get Dejagah back. According to V3 and "getwestlondon"
        Right! Based on what? His great playing time at Wolfsburg last season? ? His age?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Dynamo wants Iranian invaders!? "It's better than Hodžić, and Henriqueza"

Taremi is a real goal scorer, the first is a shooter the Iranian League, the first scorer of the Asian Champions League and Iran's top scorer in the qualifiers for the World Cup.

The leaders of the Dunes in the great, a bit of a secret, 're tackle summer transition deadline. Blue are the quarters for the now abandoned Machado and Gonçalo, 81 is already practically the new Member of the Lech Poznan, and new clubs looking for a lot of people. However, in the Maksimir stadium every day are looking for reinforcements for the coming season in which Dynamo again wants to take primacy in the Croatian first League. And it seems, how blue the new attackers are looking for in-Iran!?

Mehdi Taremi is a new target of Zagreb's Dinamo. It's about the raspucanom of Iranian Persepolis champions to an attacker, the Club which takes Branko Ivankovic. Mehdi Taremi is a 24-year-old striker, a member of the national team of Iran (19 appearances, 10 goals), who has an incredible season. Namely, in the 2016/17 season Taremi. in 45 official appearances he scored 30 goals, it added another seven assists. ...

Iranian sources have reported that this attacker modrima recommended by Branko Ivankovic. Mehdi Taremi on my desk there's a quote from the German League, but it seems to be just the current "pushes" coach in Dinamo. Mehdi Taremi in his career, he played 106 games for the film: Persepolis, and during this period he scored 56 goals and 18 assists, signed. The statistics are truly brilliant, so it is possible that the Dynamo their ranks and strengthen other Iranian. The first (but Karimi) so far not impressed, it's already spring did in the locomotive.

In the whole story is interesting (maybe it doesn't have to be) the one thing. Care of the career of Iranian attackers take managerial agency TTMIB Worldwide Management Network, which in its "stable" and there are not too many well-known players. But among them there is the desire and the former Dunes, the Argentine left Beck-Alexis Soto. Coincidentally or not, who knows.

To Branko Ivankovic today we are not able to come, but that's why the Goal answered Božidar Radošević. The doorman Persepolis who is well familiar with the qualities of a potential attacker Dunes ...

"Uh, his arrival would have been an awesome move by the dunes. Mehdi Taremi is today, with the attackers, the biggest Azmouna Sardar Rostov football star of Iran. There is no doubt, he's a real attacker, according to me better player of the current option of Dinamo-Hodžić, and Henriqueza. And it certainly would be in uniform the dunes scored 15-20 primary goals "said the Goal for Bozidar Radosevic, so he continued:

Who is a disgrace, the port or those who spit on him?

"How would I describe it? He is always on the border of the hinterland, and really is a true scorer. After all, the first shooter is Taremi Iranian League, the first scorer of the Asian Champions League, but also Iran's top scorer in the qualifiers for the World Cup. And Iran has already secured a placement in Russia. Mehdi is by far the worst today Taremi star of Iranian football, player who practically due to its popularity here cannot even go out in the street. And I know he wants to play in Europe. "

A former goalkeeper with Hajduk continues ...

"Kudos to Ali Karimiju, but the quality of the two of them do not even try to compare with. Mehdi Taremi is a proven class, a player who could play in a much bigger European clubs. She's only 24 years old, he's a real professional and he wants to succeed in Europe. I think this would be a good deal for both sides, this would have profited and Dynamo and Taremi. But Karimi nearly in Iran did not play at such a level "completed the Radosevic...

http://www.goal.com/hr/news/6838/mai...5%BEi%C4%87a-i

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06...Dinamo-Zagreb-

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/din...za/977342.aspx

http://net.hr/sport/nogomet/dinamo-d...-i-henriqueza/

http://www.24sata.hr/sport/bolji-od-...zlatana-528942

Comment

Holy shit. I would cream my pants if these moves actually happen:

PAG- Bundesliga

Hajsafi & Lak- Greece/Iranionios

Rezaeian- Belgium/Netherlands

Taremi- Dinamo/Europe

Comment

I'd take Dejagah at Fulham over Persepolis too

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Holy shit. I would cream my pants if these moves actually happen:

PAG- Bundesliga

Hajsafi & Lak- Greece/Iranionios

Rezaeian- Belgium/Netherlands

Taremi- Dinamo/Europe
                Why not beiro, akhbari or mazarehi?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Why not beiro, akhbari or mazarehi?
                  Of course those three are all better than Lak (at least IMO)

The only reason I said Hajsafi and Lak is because they are both linked to Panionios…

How does Lak keep getting Euro offers over Beiro Akhbari and Mazaheri though lol

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Panionios wants Hajsafi and Lak.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1422547...8-%D9%84%DA%A9

Both players are free agents for now.
                    It's about time the Haji revives his Euro career

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Of course those three are all better than Lak (at least IMO)

The only reason I said Hajsafi and Lak is because they are both linked to Panionios…

How does Lak keep getting Euro offers over Beiro Akhbari and Mazaheri though lol

The others lak connections.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        The others lak connections.
                        I see what you did there!

Comment

Taremi should wait a few days
                          Last edited by ONEDREAM; 06-17-2017, 08:53 AM. Reason: Typo
                          ---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
                          --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
                          Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
                          ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
                          ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
                          ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
                          --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
                          Azmoun
                          Gucci
                          Golmohammadi
                          Jahanbakhsh
                          Hajsafi
                          Rahmati
                          Shojaei

Comment

Varzesh3 reporting that Beiranvand has an official offer from Fenerbache, but the decision is up to Perspolis, since Beiranvand has a 5 year contract.

Comment

Is it just me or are our players being linked with Euro clubs much more than before? If so, what can we attribute this to?

Comment

Our goalkeepers need to go somewhere where they are guaranteed 1st team minutes.

I'd much rather have Beiranvand starting for a Greek team than being a backup Bundesliga keeper, let alone a turkish league keeper.

Comment

Working...
                                X