Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Too much talk around Rezaeian. Doubt he goes anywhere but PGL, sadly.

Again - key is, less talk, more action in Iranian football.
    True, but this time (the Gent story) was only reported by Belgian medias, which means it is more credible than the previous ones reported by iranian medias.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Too much talk around Rezaeian. Doubt he goes anywhere but PGL, sadly.

Again - key is, less talk, more action in Iranian football.
      What are you talking about? Rezaeian is one of our best players lol he can easily play in Belgium.

Plus this source seems pretty legit.

Comment

Taremi should make a move to Europe this summer if he wants to improve.

If Kaveh got offers from Belgium, I'm sure Taremi has some decent offers too.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          What are you talking about? Rezaeian is one of our best players lol he can easily play in Belgium.

Plus this source seems pretty legit.
          I never said he didn't have the talent. He surely does. My point is, this seems like bazar garmi for PGL teams.

Comment

I wonder how many more sadeghian's, borhani's, nikbakhts, mobalis, and kazemians we need our fans to witness before they can finally accept that staying in Iran over ANY DECENT European team is detrimental to your career. And by decent that means a team that competes in Europe, plays in a decent league, and feeds big teams. Dinamo has 2/3 down pat....which is 2 more than Persepolis. No im not saying Taremi is doomed if he doesn't go to Zagreb but you're lying to yourself in the most ridiculous way possible if you think he will progress more as a player in Persepolis than he would in Dinamo Zagreb.

Will our fans ever learn?....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well there you have it (from Piroozi Newspaper). I wonder if these numbers are the offered salaries or the transfer fees.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Well there you have it (from Piroozi Newspaper). I wonder if these numbers are the offered salaries or the transfer fees.
                transfer fees. Persepolis dont have any thing to do with rejecting or accepting taremi's proposed wage.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Lokomotive Moscow ?

That would be a good move for taremi.

It's a good team from
                  Moscow with solid finances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by KeonKish; 06-16-2017, 02:53 PM.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I heard that Esteghlal agreed to pay the large release fee to Gostaresh Foolad for Dariush Shojaeian. Seems like it is close to a done deal and would be a great move for Esteghlal if true

Comment

The usual Ashkan to Persepolis rumours have started.

Comment

Khabar(Charand)online: PAG linked to Bundesliga team.

Mahdavi once again says Rezaeian will either go to Belgium or Netherlands in the next 2-3 weeks! (God knows when these2-3weeks will end)

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1422444...-به-لندن

Fulham trying to get Dejagah back. According to V3 and "getwestlondon"
                          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Iman Mobali joins Foolad

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              Khabar(Charand)online: PAG linked to Bundesliga team.

Mahdavi once again says Rezaeian will either go to Belgium or Netherlands in the next 2-3 weeks! (God knows when these2-3weeks will end)
                              Belgium newspaper claims AA Gent wants to sign Rezaeian

http://www.msn.com/nl-be/nieuws/othe...7n1?srcref=rss
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Panionios wants Hajsafi and Lak.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1422547...8-%D9%84%DA%A9

Both players are free agents for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X