Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    Sepahan want to sign Cheshmi and Shahbazzadeh on a longer term contract, I think the Australian midfielder is more likely at the moment.
    Both would be amazing signings for sepahan.
    If he is coming back to Iran I'd love it if sepahan could get back to their strong days.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Veisi about Aref Gholami's possible departure

وی در مورد عارف غلامی گفت: این بازیکن خوبی است و جوان و آینده*دار است؛ امیدوارم بتوانیم آینده خوبی برای او رقم بزنم.
      سرمربی تیم سپاهان ادامه داد: به باشگاه گفتم اگر می*توانید کمک کنید او به اروپا برود، کمک کنید تا او لژیونر شود و این درخواستی بود که من از باشگاه بود.
      http://isfahan.farsnews.com/news/13951120001531

Comment

So veisi says he will do everything he can to get gholami to Europe , and has told management to facilitate a move. Good news

Comment

Sebastian Strandvall on his time in Iran:

(google translate)

"- Football-wise, I went ahead anyway in Iran. The pace of the game was higher than in Finland, and was characterized by rapid movements and quick decisions. It developed me, says Strandvall and continues.

- I think several Finnish players have the higher tempo in itself but difficult to get it before it is subjected to a gaming environment where you have to act just a bit faster. There, I think I progressed, and the aim is to maintain the level. It's easy to fall back a bit when you come home, but thankfully favors VPS game way my development as we try to play the ball quickly. It helps me hang at a higher tempo."

https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2017/...e-tempot-i-sig

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Sebastian Strandvall on his time in Iran:

(google translate)

"- Football-wise, I went ahead anyway in Iran. The pace of the game was higher than in Finland, and was characterized by rapid movements and quick decisions. It developed me, says Strandvall and continues.

- I think several Finnish players have the higher tempo in itself but difficult to get it before it is subjected to a gaming environment where you have to act just a bit faster. There, I think I progressed, and the aim is to maintain the level. It's easy to fall back a bit when you come home, but thankfully favors VPS game way my development as we try to play the ball quickly. It helps me hang at a higher tempo."

https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2017/...e-tempot-i-sig
            In a world where foreigners make our league seem much worse than it is, its nice of Strandvall to actually praise the PGPL! Damesh Garm!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              In a world where foreigners make our league seem much worse than it is, its nice of Strandvall to actually praise the PGPL! Damesh Garm!
              Samuel also said our league is around the level of the championship.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Yeah honestly much more foreigners praise our league than they bash it. In terms of level, they almost all give it credit. I liked Samuel's comparison....however to be more exact I'd say it's somewhere between championship and league 1. Top 5-6 teams are championship level and the rest league one.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Reza Shekari terminated his contract with Zob Ahan

Last edited by 04041374; 02-10-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Europe is calling you, Shekari.

Comment

The rumor is Shekari is going to Rostov.
                      Any truth to this?

Plus Azari (Zob Ahan's CEO) said they have complained to IFF's disciplinary committer about Shekari missing practices.

He changed his agent too. It used to be Amir Saadati, now it's some guy named Haghta'ala.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        The rumor is Shekari is going to Rostov.
                        Any truth to this?

Plus Azari (Zob Ahan's CEO) said they have complained to IFF's disciplinary committer about Shekari missing practices.

He changed his agent too. It used to be Amir Saadati, now it's some guy named Haghta'ala.
                        From the picture posted above, he unilaterally terminated his contract with Zob Ahan.
                        Mehdi Hagta'ala is the Russian based agent of Sardar, Saeid and Milad.

About the Rostov rumor, Khabar Varzeshi posted about it on its Telegram channel about 2 weeks ago.

روزنامه خبرورزشی:
                        ✅شکاری در یک قدمی روستوف

🔸رضا شکاری، هافبک جوان تیم ذوب آهن مورد توجه تیم روستوف روسیه قرار گرفته و احتمال حضور او در لیگ روسیه بسیار زیاد است.

💢با کانال روزنامه خبرورزشی همراه شوید:
                        🆔 @khabarVarzeshi_channel
                        Last edited by 04041374; 02-10-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Wtf is this supposed to mean? In che adabiatie?
                          Zob Ahan CEO Azari basically said that he will "put Shekari into his place and skin his head."
                          . شکاری به جای آنکه قوانین فوتبال حرفه*ای را یاد بگیرد اول دور زدن را یاد گرفته است. من این بازیکن را سر جایش می*نشانم و پوست کله*اش را می*کَنم.
                          http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951122001157
                          Last edited by 04041374; 02-10-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Wtf is this supposed to mean? In che adabiatie?
                            http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951122001157
                            Azari is a lowlife manager and caused Golmohammadi resign from that club despite winning two Hazfi cups for them. This guy keeps bitching about Mosalman moving from Zob to Persepolis. He is very greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

you guys are aware of a thing called "Taarof", right?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                you guys are aware of a thing called "Taarof", right?
                                They haven't heard the term "kodoom baghali mige maast man torshe" either. Of course any foreigner that plays in the IPL won't bring themselves down by saying it is a shitty league.

Comment

Working...
                                X