Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Paykan signed Senegalese winger Arfang Daffé from Kolkheti Poti (Georgia). He also played in Atletico B in 2011, but a injury hold him back.
    Like Kenneth, he signed a 1 year deal.

Well, I hope Majid Computer doesn't start complaining again when Perspolis/Esteghlal start chasing their players when they become free agents.
    Wtf this guy has sticks for arms lol... The Iranian guy squeezing his arm doesn't help

Comment

^^
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Paykan signed Senegalese winger Arfang Daffé from Kolkheti Poti (Georgia). He also played in Atletico B in 2011, but a injury hold him back.
        Like Kenneth, he signed a 1 year deal.

Well, I hope Majid Computer doesn't start complaining again when Perspolis/Esteghlal start chasing their players when they become free agents.
        Me when I enter Iran for the first time

Comment

Gostaresh Foolad to sign two foreign players. This probably means, that Jesus will get dropped.

Iraqi NT defender Ali Lateef: https://www.transfermarkt.at/ali-lat...spieler/468073
          Ethiopian-Swedish defender Walid Atta (played for Dinamo Zagreb, Genclerbirligi and Östersunds + former teammate of Ghoddos): https://www.transfermarkt.at/walid-a.../spieler/38041

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1457095...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
          Last edited by 04041374; 08-27-2017, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Does he meet the new transfer requirements?
            Actually not.
            Peykan's Nigerian striker doesn't either (unless he was invited to the Nigerian NT at some point, which I doubt), but he was able to sign his contract today.

اتفاق عجیب در فوتبال ایران؛ قانون برای بازیکن برزیلی ذوب*آهن تغییر می*کند؟

باشگاه ذوب*آهن در تلاش است برای بازیکن برزیلی خود مجوز بازی بگیرد در حالی که جذب این بازیکن خلاف مقررات نقل*وانقالات ایران بوده است.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، باشگاه ذوب آهن اصفهان در تاریخ 18 مرداد ماه با کی*روش استنلی سوارز مهاجمی از برزیل قرارداد امضا کرد اما این بازیکن هنوز نتوانسته برای این تیم به میدان برود.

مشکل بازیکن برزیلی ذوب آهن این است که از نظر سازمان لیگ در دو فصل اخیر سابقه بازی در سری A و B برزیل را ندارد و از این*رو نمی*تواند در لیگ برتر ایران بازی کند. طبق قانون سازمان لیگ بازیکنان برزیلی برای بازی در لیگ برتر ایران باید در دو فصل آخر فوتبالی*شان در سری A و B کشورشان بازی کرده باشند.فریبرز محمود*زاده در گفت*وگوبا خبرگزاری تسنیم در تاریخ 2 تیر ماه سال جاری در مورد قوانین جدید سازمان لیگ به طور کامل توضیح داد.

همان*طور که در تصویر زیر مشاهده می*شود سوارز در سال*های 2015 تا 2017 به ترتیب در تیم*های رمو (سری C برزیل)، نورو هامبورگ (لیگ محلی برزیل)، کیتوسانگا (لیگ دو ژاپن) و رزنده برزیل (سری D برزیل) بازی کرده است.

مسئولان باشگاه ذوب آهن به امیر قلعه*نویی قول داده*اند به زودی مشکل سوارز حل و مجوز بازی وی نیز صادر می*شود. حال اینکه چطور قرار است مشکل این بازیکن برای بازی در ذوب*آهن حل شود سوالی است که مسئولان نقل*وانتقالات سازمان لیگ و بین*الملل فدراسیون فوتبال حاضر به پاسخگویی به آن نیستند. در این مورد گفته می*شود تلاش*هایی می*شود که بندی به قوانین تصویب شده برای جذب بازیکن در سازمان لیگ، اضافه شود تا باشگاه اصفهانی بتواند از خرید اصفهانی خود استفاده کند.

نکته قابل توجه اینکه سازمان لیگ پیش از این به خیلی از باشگاه*های لیگ برتری اجازه جذب بازیکن خارجی که شامل مقررات جدید کمیته نقل*انتقالات نمی*شدند، نداد. نمونه آخر آن کنت چوکو بازیکن نیجریه*ای پیکان بود که فصل گذشته در لیک برتر مصر بازی می*کرد اما سازمان لیگ از این بازیکن خواستار بازی ملی* شد و این بازیکن بعد از تلاش*های فراوان و رایزنی با فدراسیون فوتبال کشورش در نهایت توانست ثابت کند که بازی ملی دارد.

تلاش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم برای صحبت با سعید آذری مدیرعامل باشگاه ذوب آهن در این مورد بی*نتیجه ماند. در نهایت باید دید این مشکل قرار است چگونه حل شود.

انتهای پیام/

Comment

Whatever happened to that Iranian player that was supposed to join a European team last Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Whatever happened to that Iranian player that was supposed to join a European team last Sunday?
                He just score a goal with his european team, on fifa 17

Comment

Behnam Barzay is going to Europe - according to his agent. He lands on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/NimaModyr/status/902289245968240640

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Behnam Barzay is going to Europe - according to his agent. He lands on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/NimaModyr/status/902289245968240640
                    Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Where?
                      I would guess Sweden or Netherlands. The agent seems to be very connected to those leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Where?
                        He didn't reveal it. Obviously, we will know on Thursday or days after.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          I would guess Sweden or Netherlands. The agent seems to be very connected to those leagues.
                          not sure about netherlands. He is very connected to sweden - nationality of most of his clients ( he is swedish ) , belgium ( also took kaveh there ) , and Italy ( many swedish clients there). Behnam is doing a great thing moving to europe. With his talent i could see him succeeding and finding a way into TM . I think it will probably be belgium or sweden, likely belgium.

Comment

People forget that Barzay was on the same talent wavelength as Azmoun and Jahanbaksh just a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              not sure about netherlands. He is very connected to sweden - nationality of most of his clients ( he is swedish ) , belgium ( also took kaveh there ) , and Italy ( many swedish clients there). Behnam is doing a great thing moving to europe. With his talent i could see him succeeding and finding a way into TM . I think it will probably be belgium or sweden, likely belgium.
                              I said Netherlands based on some of the transfer pictures to NEC. You seem to know more, I was just assuming.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                I said Netherlands based on some of the transfer pictures to NEC. You seem to know more, I was just assuming.
                                yeah i know some of his players have transferred to netherlands, but he just seems more connected to the leagues I mentioned. Anyways its still possible he s going to holland . Barzay is a very, very talented CAM / Winger . He will be a hit in europe I am sure. This is exactly what we need, more players going to solid european environments, where they will quickly show themselves. This proves to clubs that our league has players of the adequate level to make a difference in theirs. Kaveh and Ramin ( his marking aside ) are showing that in belgium so far. Karim, Ehsan, Masoud have shown it in greece. Sardar, Saeid, and Milad have showed it in russia. ARJ has shown in it holland. Next step is for some of these guys to go big Euro leagues and prove themselves there.
                                This summer 4 players ( including Barzay ) have become legionairres. If we export that amount of players every summer, our TM will continue to improve and will not stagnate.

Comment

Working...
                                X