U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gobeishavi Yellow card.

Did he touch the ball inside or outside of the field?

Comment

This team has the quality to be champions. They went from underdogs to one of the favourites of the tournament, i just hope it doesn’t gst to their heads. If they dont get over confident like Iranians ussually do they have a good shot at lifting the trophy
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
        This team has the quality to be champions. They went from underdogs to one of the favourites of the tournament, i just hope it doesn’t gst to their heads. If they dont get over confident like Iranians ussually do they have a good shot at lifting the trophy
        that the key staying cool and being aware

Comment

Who are booked players for the next round?

Comment

^ Iran's captain Number 10 Ghobeishavi.

Iran will play USA in the quarter finals if I am not mistaken. As they became third in group A with 6 points. Is it right?

Match 39
            17Oct

IRN vs. [3ABF]

04:30
            Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2017, 10:02 AM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=Bz0zlCv8uDQ

Here are the match highlights, btw I want you guys to read the comments on that vid. Even arabs from UAE and Iraq have congratulated us... goes to show they're not all hateful.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                ^ Iran's captain Number 10 Ghobeishavi.

Iran will play USA in the quarter finals if I am not mistaken. As they became third in group A with 6 points. Is it right?
                No - most likely Mexico.

Comment

^
                  Ghobeishavi , 2 Y cards.
                  Although Iran may protest last yellow card.

Situation of Esmaeilzadeh (injury) not clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=Bz0zlCv8uDQ

Here are the match highlights, btw I want you guys to read the comments on that vid. Even arabs from UAE and Iraq have congratulated us... goes to show they're not all hateful.
                    Yeah, but others say shit to us. I have by in large ignore YouTube comments now. It's a cesspool.

Comment

It will be either Mexico or Chile.

Comment

Can someone give me a small summary of the game? I was in the hospital and couldnt watch the game

Compared to the germany game. What was different?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                          Can someone give me a small summary of the game? I was in the hospital and couldnt watch the game

Compared to the germany game. What was different?
                          Hope you are OK aziz.

I didn't watch much of the game as I was out but from what I saw, TM were solid but preserved their energy. Not trying to do too much. Delfi is a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            It will be either Mexico or Chile.
                            It can actually be Iraq too. Goal difference is the first tie breaker so Iraq can also finish third.

Comment

I hope no Iraq . We already beat Mexico 3-0 and chile seem quite week judging by their games so far. Iraq with their overage players, underhand tactics , and mental games may be the only team that can derail our push for the semis

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                I hope no Iraq . We already beat Mexico 3-0 and chile seem quite week judging by their games so far. Iraq with their overage players, underhand tactics , and mental games may be the only team that can derail our push for the semis
                                Their star player, Dawood, is 20+. It's shameless what they are doing and continue to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X