U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Iran officially finish 5th in this tournament. 5th out of 24 ... not bad!
    Can you provide a source for this? Couldn't find anything.

Comment

**در مسابقات تفریحی نداشتیم و موبایل*هایمان خاموش بود

شریعتی: ما در مسابقات تلفن همراه نداشتیم. هیچ تفریحی در هند نکردیم و تمام فکر و ذکرمان روی مسابقات بود.

all our teams should abide by this rule during tournaments.

Comment

Esmaeilzadeh best chance of success is as LB given his height.
        He is a LB but often used as CB by Chamanian during the final round.

I assume he has quit smoking.( Over a year ago i posted a picture of him smoking from his page.)

Note:

During 2009 WC, U17 had one of the best D line, ( Latifi-Shirazi-Gudarzi_maleki). They did not concede a goal during group stage , advanced as first team but lost 1-2 to Uruguay.
        Gudarzi was one of best CB of the team. After the WC because of his size he was unable to find a team and ended up moving to MF without success.

Esmaeilzadeh in my opinion is better player than Gudarzi but as a CD he has not a good chance to play as a CB especially abroad. He can do well as LB.

Comment

I hope that a few of our U-17 boys go to Europe.

I would also like for Persepolis to pick up Iraqi youngster Younes Dawood. He’s a very talented player. And seeing how if Bashar extends or if the club extends his contract, it could work.

Also please don’t be stupid and make a racist comment.. In before: “WhaAaT?!! Sign an IraQi player over our OwN?!? Vatan foroosh!!” No you dingus, that’s not what I’m saying.

Comment

U-17 World Cup 2017

Delfi and Shariati make the best 11 U17 of the tournament team

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              if you guys watch the damn video he confirms it himself
              We have seen tons of iranian videos, interviews or articles saying "I am going to Europe" etc.. and nothing happens after.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                We have seen tons of iranian videos, interviews or articles saying "I am going to Europe" etc.. and nothing happens after.
                Not really of youth players who have no hype around them. I know its best to be cautious but the guy has the same agent as ARJ , and interest from gronigen was reported in the summer. They obviously liked what they saw especially vs germany, and he said he will be joining when he turns 18. Who would lie about signing with Gronigen anyways lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  **در مسابقات تفریحی نداشتیم و موبایل*هایمان خاموش بود

شریعتی: ما در مسابقات تلفن همراه نداشتیم. هیچ تفریحی در هند نکردیم و تمام فکر و ذکرمان روی مسابقات بود.

all our teams should abide by this rule during tournaments.
                  Sardar would crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Sardar would crumble.
                    him and mehdi would go into shock.

Comment

If some of our members can make a few good videos, i can try to put them through here in The Netherlands
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

England 5-2 Spain

This England is really strong.

Comment

https://youtu.be/RJqimlFcJsM

It’s coming home'

Comment

Enggllaannnnddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Delfi and Shariati make the best 11 U17 of the tournament team
                              Source?

Comment

England won against the 1st of Europe, COMNEBOL, AFC and CONCAFAF so I guess its pretty fair to say they are the best (even though they did not even play one African team).

I would say that Brazil would have been a better 2nd place and France was pretty good too. I see ourselves like 5th or 6th in this tournament, on par with Mali maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X