This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    There's a fair chance.Maccabi went through to next stage....
    Cant wait for the instagram/twitter chitstorm of our fans after they get matched with Maccabi and everyone blames Maccabi instead of IR.

Comment

Thank God the Swedish coach already has his 23 man list ...

We have never been in this position as Team Melli fans where we are counting on another country NOT to call up someone so he can join us. This is too close for comfort. Please Carlos, Please call him up for our two WCQs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        On Twitter, many Swedes want him called up to the Swedish national team.
        Also QPR willing to bid 30-40 million Swedish kroners for him.

Comment

lol i love this tweet

2013: Ghoddos kontraktslös och sparkad telefonförsäljare. (no contract Ghoddos and recently kicked phonesalesman)
          2017: Ghoddos skjuter Östersund till Europa League. (Ghoddos shoots Östersund to Europa League)

Comment

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/europ...s-han-stannar/

Kindberg says Ghoddos aint going anywhere he is staying here at Östersund. (just because they qualifies to the group games hence as he said earlier they wouldent sell anyone if they did so)

Comment

He will face stiff competition from Shojaei and Dejagah though

Comment

If Maccabi is in his group, I'm going to lose my sh*t! Can't avoid these guys, could be bad for his choice of Iran. Will put him in a real predicament...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  If Maccabi is in his group, I'm going to lose my sh*t! Can't avoid these guys, could be bad for his choice of Iran. Will put him in a real predicament...
                  I sense some members will do severe damage to themselves, I'm actually worried [emoji32][emoji32]

Comment

Hapoel Beer Sheva have been qualified as well makes it two Israeli teams.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Hapoel Beer Sheva have been qualified as well makes it two Israeli teams.
                      Damn our luck..

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        He will face stiff competition from Shojaei and Dejagah though
                        Stiff? It's not even close man! He will sweep both of them aside with ease!

Both are aging and specially Dejagah is even without a club.

Comment

Attacking four

--------------------------ghoddos------------------------
                          -----Jahanbakhsh---------------------Taremi------------------
                          ------------------------Azmoun----------------------------

FUCK ME
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                            Attacking four

--------------------------ghoddos------------------------
                            -----Jahanbakhsh---------------------Taremi------------------
                            ------------------------Azmoun----------------------------

FUCK ME
                            Yeah we will surely beat Argentina this time! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Yeah we will surely beat Argentina this time! lol
                              We surely almost beat Arg last time....
                              But thats not what i was saying, rather it would be an amazing attacking 4 to watch.
                              Ghoddos is really impressive. I thank this forum for bringing him to my attention. BTW Ghoddos & ARJ our attack would be evolutionary...
                              I just wished Dejagah was 7 years younger & hungrier.
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Highlights:

Celebrations:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X