X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=20684
    Daei's FB post
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      I believe it's Ali Daei's fan page, although it has over 380K followers.

Comment

So he won't join qpr after tonight.
        http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...arget-13523239

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40997915

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Go to 5:04 and they have the coolest Saman Ghoddos chant! I cannot wait till he experiences Azadi ...

Comment

LOOOOOL....look at minute 5:00 when the whole crowd is singing only for Ghoddos, saying: Saman Ghoddos goes on water, lalalalalalalala

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Go to 5:04 and they have the coolest Saman Ghoddos chant! I cannot wait till he experiences Azadi ...
              LOL...we said it at the same time!

Comment

Not a surprising win when they have Harry Potter as their manager...

Comment

I think it's all down to CQ now to work his magic. He's done it before. Swedish international staff will have seen Saman now and I bet you that behind close doors they're pushing to lock him in for Sweden. We need some magic now.

We need Ghoddos for all sorts of reasons, but with Taremi's recent actions it is even more crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

We need Ghoddos for all sorts of reasons, but with Taremi's recent actions it is even more crucial.
                    What Taremi action? did i miss the last episode in this saga?
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

"The star's cryptic response about the future

He has been one of Swedish football's biggest sensations and is hunted by foreign clubs.

After the advance to Europa League, the match winner Saman Ghoddos left a cryptic response.

"The adventure continues," he says in a victory interview at the Jämtkraft arena.

Daniel Kindberg comes with a smarter message.

"Ghoddos stays, where will he be somewhere?" He says.

Saman Ghoddos has been one of All Sweden's top players in his position for a long time and has been one of the main reasons for Östersund's move to Europe League.

Bragden was finished after 2-0 at home against PAOK on Thursday night. The 23-year-old then became a two-goal shooter - another proof that the striker is ready to take the walk out in Europe.

SportExpressen reported earlier on Thursday that there is a specific interest from Red Star, a club in French Ligue 1, a club in Austria and one in Croatia .

- It's not just from the Balkans interest comes but there are also several other clubs that are interested. It is a misconception that we have rejected any bid. We have said that we are following this after our match in the Europa League against PAOK, Östersund's chairman Daniel Kinberg told the match.

"Hard to describe"

And after the game, interest is hardly falling for Ghoddos. The striker himself was lyrical after victory.

- It's hard to describe ... We do this just before you are in Östersund. You are fantastic. We owe Ostersund this, he says in victory interviews at the Jämtkraft Arena.

And on the question of whether he will stay in the club during the European adventure he responded briefly:
                      - The European adventure continues.

The club's chairman, Daniel Kindberg, comes with a straight message.

There will be no sales.

- No, there will be none. Ghoddos stays, where is he going somewhere? I hold on to what I have said. If we go to group games, we do not sell any players if there are no such bad bids, and you know that it may come into our club. But as it seems right now, we need our players, and our players want to be us. And they will be even more valuable when they play with us, "says Kindberg."

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...-om-framtiden/
                      Last edited by aenima_8; 08-24-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Highlights:

Celebrations:
                        Damn, that girl hugging the hell out of players lol. Who is she like a therapist or fitness coach?

Comment

http://iransportspress.com/isp-edito...sardar-azmoun/

odds this guy is on the forum lmao.

On another note, ghoddos is built like hazard more i see him, not kidding. Short, stocky, very powerful legs, probably more powerful than hazard in the upper body department as well.

Him directly behind sardar, interchanging with taremi and ARJ will be sublime to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Stiff? It's not even close man! He will sweep both of them aside with ease!

Both are aging and specially Dejagah is even without a club.
                            Yeah sure buddy. Even though i have never seen Ghoddos play, it's hard to imagine he is already at Shojaei and Dejagah's level (oncrle Dejagah is fit) at his age playing in Sweden, assuming the guy is talented. Personally i'd opt for Rafieie and Shekari ahead of Ghoddos

Comment

But we come from a country where sadly everything western is automatically better

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                                Yeah sure buddy. Even though i have never seen Ghoddos play, it's hard to imagine he is already at Shojaei and Dejagah's level (oncrle Dejagah is fit) at his age playing in Sweden, assuming the guy is talented. Personally i'd opt for Rafieie and Shekari ahead of Ghoddos
                                He is a standout in Europe's second best continental league. He's much better than Rafaei (who is much older) and Shekari (who is much younger)

Comment

Working...
                                X