This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    Yeah sure buddy. Even though i have never seen Ghoddos play, it's hard to imagine he is already at Shojaei and Dejagah's level (oncrle Dejagah is fit) at his age playing in Sweden, assuming the guy is talented. Personally i'd opt for Rafieie and Shekari ahead of Ghoddos
    lemme know when rafieie and shekari score 2 goals against Gala and PAOK each and carries a small club to the Europa league. Then we'll talk

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
      lemme know when rafieie and shekari score 2 goals against Gala and PAOK each and carries a small club to the Europa league. Then we'll talk
      Shekari is capable but doesn't even have a club now. He will go down in history books if he doesn't get his act together soon.

Comment

Both do not play in Europe, but i reckon both have the capacity to do so

Comment

Both do not play in Europe, but i reckon both have the capacity to do so
          until either of them actually achieve anything worthwhile in their careers, ghoddos is better

Comment

until either of them actually achieve anything worthwhile in their careers, ghoddos is better
            Solid argument. Iran is not popular with Europeans hence why Iranians footballers have trouble getting a club in Europe, Ghoddos grew up in Sweden (like how Dejagah grew up in Germany).
            Now let's take Ali Karimi who grew up in Iran and compare him with Dejagah who grew up in Germany. Let's for the sake of argument say Karimi would've never played in Europe but only in Iran and UAE because no European club was interested in signing him. That still wouldn't change the fact that Karimi is/was a better player than Dejagah. I'm not like most of you easily impressed with Europeans because i know we are potentially better than them. Ghoddos scored against Galatasaray and AIK, big fucking deal so can Shekari and Rafieie ao

Comment

The boy is very talented and seemingly worshiped by the fans and other players. He seems to know where he wants to put the ball with killer finishing instincts.

I can see that the Swedish national team will do everything to hold on to him. This is probably a more of a Dejagah Take II case. Lots have happened, I'm not to sure it's down to CQ only now. There are forces within that may block CQ, Sarbazi etc.

Me for one love to see him in TM shirt. He has a winning and infective attitude
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMNRXwbHH_o

seems like a lad as well. Speaks english throughout the video for those that cant speak swedish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL1ST3f7JWU

if you skip to min 13 on this vid, you can see why this team has come this far. They are a band of brothers, a real family, and have an excellent coach in graham potter. Great for Saman to stay for at least 6 months as the star man on a team that has a chance to actually do well in europa League

Comment

Solid argument. Iran is not popular with Europeans hence why Iranians footballers have trouble getting a club in Europe, Ghoddos grew up in Sweden (like how Dejagah grew up in Germany).
                  Now let's take Ali Karimi who grew up in Iran and compare him with Dejagah who grew up in Germany. Let's for the sake of argument say Karimi would've never played in Europe but only in Iran and UAE because no European club was interested in signing him. That still wouldn't change the fact that Karimi is/was a better player than Dejagah. I'm not like most of you easily impressed with Europeans because i know we are potentially better than them. Ghoddos scored against Galatasaray and AIK, big fucking deal so can Shekari and Rafieie ao
                  while I agree both mentioned have the quality to do so, shekari doesnt have a team currently, so its ridiculous to suggest he deserves a call up. Rafiei plays for al khor in qatar, and isnt being exposed to this level of competetion, so he wont be as prepared for it in a WC scenario. As to your previous point, ghoddos is a far better player than shojaei currently. A different type of player, but a better one. Shojaei is past his prime, although still performing very well, but he plays at a slow pace, and that succeeds in greek environment when matches are slower, and even then against maccabi he was found out at times in their match, turnovers, etc. Ghoddos is much younger, much faster, and much more direct. Dejagah, if in form, could really push ghoddos, but currently is without a team for months, and although I am sure he will find one, I still struggle to believe he will be in better form than saman is . However, he can be a huge asset for TM in WC. I hope all three of them make the final squad anyways, but ghoddos based on purely performance deserves to be first choice. Also he fits CQ's style better than shojaei as he is physically very strong, very fast, and is direct and has a great eye for goal, which CQ really likes in his wingers and attacking mids.

Comment

When will we find out what team they face in EL?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      When will we find out what team they face in EL?
                      farda.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        farda.
                        Ok, merci dadash

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          LOOOOOL....look at minute 5:00 when the whole crowd is singing only for Ghoddos, saying: Saman Ghoddos goes on water, lalalalalalalala
                          So they say he's like Jesus that he can walk on water?! Ok, that's it, now he's definitely not invited to TM.

They could have better chanted something like "Ghoddos can suddenly appear out of nowhere like Emam Mahdi, tra la la la, la la la la".
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

FINALLY some coverage on 90 site on saman!!

http://90tv.ir/video/412801/%DA%AF%D...AF%D9%88%D8%B3

Comment

8 % chans they get drawn with any one team except for the teams in their own pot

Comment

Ath.Bilbao - Hertha Berlin - Dorya - OStersund

Comment

Working...
                                X