This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mashallah Ghoddos!!!! Very well played!

Up until the penalty, Galatasaray were kicking a$$!!! Who were the ones in this forum claiming they were weak?

Ghoddos for TM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ghoddos shows good speed to chase down long ball, dribbles past defender, touch past gk who fouls him. PK converted. Ostersunds now are through unless gala score 4.

Comment

Saman ghoddos got the penalty, gave it to Brwa Nouri (who has been getting hate messages on instagram from turks from everything that he is a terrorist kurd and how they will rape his mom and so on) scores. Haha this is just to funny!

Comment

I didn't know that Iraqi guy was their captain. Props to him for converting the penalty.

Comment

He is so good, its ridicilous if we wont invite him next month

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Is Ghoddos injured? I feel like he's not walking/running properly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Is Ghoddos injured? I feel like he's not walking/running properly!!!
                he got hit by muslera when he drew the pk, I think he has a dead leg

edit: seems so, he was just subbed off.

Comment

Ghoddos subbed out, seemed to have a little bit of pain after he fell and got the penalty

Comment

ghoddos subbed. Seems he has a slight knock. Hes limping a bit off the pitch.

Comment

Yupp told ya! He's subbed out!!! I hope it's not a bad injury!

Comment

Didnt look serious so I dont think we need to worry. Either way he was the best player at home against them and he was the best player today against them

Comment

fuck 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            fuck 1-1
                            gala have to score three more goals lol. Unless something crazy happens, Ostersunds will be through.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              gala have to score three more goals lol. Unless something crazy happens, Ostersunds will be through.
                              Well I did see the PSG ship fall and crash against Barcelona once so anything can happen i guess?

Comment

An Iranian scored but not the Iranian we were expecting :/

Comment

Working...
                                X