Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys think that if Ghoddos does not play for Sweden in the qualifying games or potentially does not get short listed for Sweden's WC squad, will he switch allegiance?

Comment

Before we start questioning the guys allegiance to Iran, do we even know if the IFF and Queiroz have contacted him??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        Before we start questioning the guys allegiance to Iran, do we even know if the IFF and Queiroz have contacted him??

Yes they have. He has himself mentioned it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash
          I see him doing a complete 180 if Sweden doesn't makes the WC. I hope that IFF and CQ are wise enough to reject someone who uses us as their plan b.
          What 180 or plan b are you talking about? He already said multiple times he'd be glad to play for Iran....Sweden gave him s call up and Iran did not, you cannot blame him at all for taking the first opportunity that was presented to him. I know it might be hard for some ppl here to understand but it is possible to have equal love for two countries.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            so for those of you who follow swede football closely (like Hormozgan/wizwizzo ) please give us your honest opinion on his realistic chances of making the WC squad and his probable wc playing minutes potential..?
            ty
            A lot depends on what he decides to do this transfer window. There is a lot of interest, but he might wanna finish the season and move abroad during winter as well. He'll definitely be called in January if he plays abroad and will have a shot for the final WC squad heading up to Summer '18. A lot of minutes are unlikely at this moment (impact sub at best cause Sweden tends to play it safe), but that can change if he goes abroad and proves himself.

Comment

Östersund will meet Galatasaray in Europa league qualification and one of the biggest Swedish newspapers have an article about it and guess who's picture is there?

http://www.dn.se/sport/racker-osters...-till-sm-guld/

They have talked to Qoddos and asked whether Östersund has what it takes to win against big clubs and maybe even win the whole allsvenskan. He answered they wanted to win every game and they were not afraid of big teams but it's not gonna be easy.

Comment

Östersunds is playing Galatadary now and Saman has been in from the start. This a great opportunity for him to showcase his talent.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD1OlS-c1vE

link. Good chance to see saman in action against strong opposition

Comment

half ends 0-0. Ostersunds have been the better team. They are very organized off the ball but play very good passing football with it. All their players seem very good on the ball. Unlucky not to be in the lead. If there are concerns about the level ghoddos is playing at with his club, they are unfounded.

Comment

GOAL GHODDOS. 1-0

Comment

SAMAN!!!!!!!!

Comment

By the way - Miko Kujala - TM Fitness Coach is tweeting about the game:

https://twitter.com/mikkokujala/stat...56123138482178

Comment

Great pressure on the opposition by Saman, Constantly pressing the other team in both halfs. Also seems to be in in good friendships with his teammates. Looking forward to him getting invited in the next month to play against SK and Syria. He would be a great addition to the atttack.

Also, I'm super excited to be visiting Iran in the next month so I'll be going to Azadi for the Syria game. First game in Azadi in over 4 years! so excited, will upload pictures on PFDC!!!

Comment

2-0 for ostersund!!!!

Comment

2-0 ostersunds. Great performance. But my Gala have become so shit. They used to be really strong in europe jsut a few years back with Sneijder, Drogba, Felipe Melo, etc. Now they are just so shitty. Ostersunds still have to go away to gala but I think they can do it. They just need one goal and Gala are screwed.

Comment

Working...
                                X