This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
    So, back to topic. Ghoddos started his season with a 3-0 cup win ahead of the Arsenal clash on thursday. He nearly scored:

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video...a-2-0-for-ofk/
    damn, soo close..!
    he looks in good form ahead of the Arsenal clash..!!
    did the team loose any other of their usual starters in the winter transfer market ..? hope not..!
    their usually solid keeper gave up a couple of really retarded goals in their 2 recent friendlies....!! i hope he gets his shitt together soon ... they wont stand a chance vs Arsenal if doesnt show up in top form and especially if he has another one of those goalkeeping howlers in that fixture.. ..!
    if team has been kept still as the same unit, i expect them to a give a real good account of themselves against Arsenal and possibly even send them packing ...!!?? i think they can manage a draw or even possibly a narrow win at home vs the gunners but its all gonna come down to their performance at Emirates and whether they can avoid a very likely heavy loss..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      damn, soo close..!
      he looks in good form ahead of the Arsenal clash..!!
      did the team loose any other of their usual starters in the winter transfer market ..? hope not..!
      their usually solid keeper gave up a couple of really retarded goals in their 2 recent friendlies....!! i hope he gets his shitt together soon ... they wont stand a chance vs Arsenal if doesnt show up in top form and especially if he has another one of those goalkeeping howlers in that fixture.. ..!
      if team has been kept still as the same unit, i expect them to a give a real good account of themselves against Arsenal and possibly even send them packing ...!!?? i think they can manage a draw or even possibly a narrow win at home vs the gunners but its all gonna come down to their performance at Emirates and whether they can avoid a very likely heavy loss..!!

they lost one of their best players their DM. Also their bes CD they lost. and their syria national team player their LB. thats it. they are clearly a weaker team now than before but not a huge deal. they stand no chance either way even with those players they could at best win by 1 goal at home. now they can draw at home but will lose away by atleast 1 goal

Comment

Saman just extended his contract with Östersund until 2020

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
          Saman just extended his contract with Östersund until 2020
          Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
          They will sell him this summer to make good coin. Loyalty.

Comment

guys chill. This is a typical ploy of smaller clubs with their star players. A new contract means teams will have to pay more money to get them. Its obvious they will saman in the summer

Comment

some good news for Ostersund, lacazet is out 4-6 weeks, now arsenal have striker crisis. abuamiyang is cup tied, lacazet is injured, and danny welbeck might not play since Ostersund use artifical pitch and they might be scared he might get injured. so arsenal have no strikers.Ostersbund need to win first leg like 2-0 , and grind a draw in second leg

Comment

Ghoddos just signed a two year deal with ostersunds. Does he not want to go to a better team? This is a crucial time for him he's playing well and he is at an optimal age.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Ghoddos just signed a two year deal with ostersunds. Does he not want to go to a better team? This is a crucial time for him he's playing well and he is at an optimal age.
                  He wants them to make money on the transfer fee. He is transferring out this summer, this has been essentially confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    some good news for Ostersund, lacazet is out 4-6 weeks, now arsenal have striker crisis. abuamiyang is cup tied, lacazet is injured, and danny welbeck might not play since Ostersund use artifical pitch and they might be scared he might get injured. so arsenal have no strikers.Ostersbund need to win first leg like 2-0 , and grind a draw in second leg
                    Classic Arsenal lmfao... At this point I might as well root for Ostersunds since im gonna be mainly rooting for Saman

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      He wants them to make money on the transfer fee. He is transferring out this summer, this has been essentially confirmed.
                      So why sign a two-year contract instead of 1?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        So why sign a two-year contract instead of 1?
                        To show teams that are interested in him that Ostersunds are not going to sell him for cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Classic Arsenal lmfao... At this point I might as well root for Ostersunds since im gonna be mainly rooting for Saman
                          dont forget AEK and masoud also

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            i wonder who they will play up since i dont think danny welback will play , if he dont play they might have to use eddie, is a good news overall, i cant believe arsenal buy so many forwards and going to ostersunds they are having forward crisis.

Comment

Arsenal landing:

Wenger's press conference, he says Ghoddos and Sema are their key players:

Previews:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5YsFLsqNtI
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj6EhIHzghM

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Arsenal landing:

holy shit so much snow, i bet the players never seen this much snow,also arsenal is bad away from home and ostersund is good at home, if ostersund win 2-0 can be a great result for them

Comment

Working...
                                X