This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    I'd be very interested to see him as a CAM. Since he can dribble, it would be vital that he can hold on to the ball and distribute it to the wings. I have no doubt that he can score, and he can distribute while being on the wing, but it would be great to see how he does in the middle of the field. Since he is quick, he would really accelerate our counter-attack, as the CAM is the driving force.
    I think he could be the most effective CAM we have at the moment (or maybe even the best we've had since Ali Karimi, the senior). He's quick, he's technical and most important of all, he scores lots of goals which makes him extremely effective.

I think most of us are waiting to see him being tried as CAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      He said his fav position is CAM - doesn't like winger as much. Him playing right behind Azmoun is amazing
      right. But I think if dejagah finds a club and is in form, he will and deserves to start in our team, we need experience somewhere in this team for WC. Ghoddos can play wing very dangerously, has the physical attributes to track back and still do his thing offensively. Him dejagah and ARJ behind is Azmoun is seriously enough quality to break down most teams

Comment

Saman just scored again [emoji16][emoji122]

Comment

Again, penalty [emoji23][emoji122]

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Again, penalty [emoji23][emoji122]
            Link?

Comment

Saman Scored twice. Unbelievable

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

VIDeo?

Comment

2 goals in 5 minutes. 2 goals in a half. Wow

Comment

He's getting a hat trick today. Book it

Comment

anyone have a good link to watch?

Comment

http://live.robinwidget.org/streamvi...m-4458582.html

Comment

I am really surprised how well Östersund is doing this season both in the league as well as in euro league!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Saman daare miterekoone. Omidvaram naare lige Holland, Faranse bad nist, shayad ham betoone bere Serie A, chera ke Soed dar Italia kheili baazikon daare.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

A link to both of Ghoddos' goals at the bottom of the page link. Sorry about the stupid ads at the beginning of the vids.

http://www.op.se/fotboll/allsvenskan...-tva-ganger-om

Comment

Not sure if Östersunds FK or Barca... 🤔🤔🤔

Comment

Working...
                                X