X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    When is their game against Arsenal?
    First game at home 15th of Feb, second game away 22nd of Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      Lets not spread false news. Saman wanted to sign for Celta! Only club boss forced him to stay
      I don’t know that for fact
      But it certainly makes more sense than the diplomatic bs he spewed about wanting to stay put cause he loved oster sooo much ..!

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        No chance Alipour gets in the WC squad, not saying he's bad, he's good, but there's not a chance. Sorry
        Which in my opinion is a shame, as he is a better forward than Goochanejhad and Ansarifard.

I emphasise, this is my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Which in my opinion is a shame, as he is a better forward than Goochanejhad and Ansarifard.

I emphasise, this is my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          gucci yes, but Karim has more than proven himself this season as a player with real quality. He is imo, a much better linkup player than alipour and has proven that in a TM shirt ( See key pass for Taremi vs Qatar)

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
            Not really. Still agree that they play hella good in Emirates but if you have watched their matches lately they can’t create much away from home and they look undisciplined. Thats why they are 6th in the league.
            Erfan jan did u watch the game? They had 4 goals in the first half and were unlucky not to score more

Arsenal will win im telling u... Ostersunds will put up a good fight though and I expect Saman to score tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Erfan jan did u watch the game? They had 4 goals in the first half and were unlucky not to score more

Arsenal will win im telling u... Ostersunds will put up a good fight though and I expect Saman to score tbh
              Yes i did watch the game. But did you watch Arsenal last week? Scored 4 goals against Palace in 20 mins after that played like a Sunday league team against a bottom table team like Swansea and lost 3-1. They definitely have huge problems at the back and Saman can capitalize on these problems.

Watch DT here after the Everton match: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqenzhetPcE
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                Yes i did watch the game. But did you watch Arsenal last week? Scored 4 goals against Palace in 20 mins after that played like a Sunday league team against a bottom table team like Swansea and lost 3-1. They definitely have huge problems at the back and Saman can capitalize on these problems.

Watch DT here after the Everton match: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqenzhetPcE
                Exactly, hence why I said if Arsenal plays like they did on Saturday they will easily win.. Remember, they didn't have Aubameyang for the Palace or Swansea game and Mkhitaryan was still warming up

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Exactly, hence why I said if Arsenal plays like they did on Saturday they will easily win.. Remember, they didn't have Aubameyang for the Palace or Swansea game and Mkhitaryan was still warming up
                  they won’t have Aubameyang for Europa league either

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    they won’t have Aubameyang for Europa league either
                    Right, but they will still carry their momentum into Europa and play very well.

Comment

Arsenal still give up a fuck ton of chances, look at the match yesterday. Everton should have scored at least 3. Im sure saman , over the course of both legs, will get chances. Unfortunately I doubt ostersunds defense is good enough to do much damage in the tie as a whole. A team like Rostov of last year would actually be a very interesting match up vs arsenal...

Comment

On 30 August 2010, he sealed a $7.5 million switch to reigning Premier League champions Shakhtar Donetsk.[26] Before signing with Shakhtar, Mikhtaryan was in trial with Iran Pro League side Mes Kerman which he was rejected by head coach Samad Marfavi.[27]

STUPID IRANIAN COACHES 101

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
                          On 30 August 2010, he sealed a $7.5 million switch to reigning Premier League champions Shakhtar Donetsk.[26] Before signing with Shakhtar, Mikhtaryan was in trial with Iran Pro League side Mes Kerman which he was rejected by head coach Samad Marfavi.[27]

Samad Marfavi: “We could have signed Mikhtaryan.” Iranian Arsene Wegner! But come on, we are saying this with hind sight, you nor anyone else wouldn’t have thought he’d be this good at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post

http://www.fartakvarzeshi.com/بخش-فو...-ندانست
                            The source of the claim is fake news Fartak varzeshi. It’s amateurly written and filled with factual mistakes. They claim that Mikhtaryan was on trial after Edinho went to Qatar (mistakes it with uae) but he went to Uae in 2011 when Mikhtaryan had already signed with Shakhtar.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              http://www.fartakvarzeshi.com/بخش-فو...-ندانست
                              The source of the claim is fake news Fartak varzeshi. It’s amateurly written and filled with factual mistakes. They claim that Mikhtaryan was on trial after Edinho went to Qatar (mistakes it with uae) but he went to Uae in 2011 when Mikhtaryan had already signed with Shakhtar.
                              Lol yeah I highly doubt we'd let Mkhitaryan go free like that... Hes an absolute stud

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016 - 2017

So, back to topic. Ghoddos started his season with a 3-0 cup win ahead of the Arsenal clash on thursday. He nearly scored:

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video...a-2-0-for-ofk/

Comment

Working...
                                X