Comment

vs. Loko goals

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...68973296914433

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Was he playing LW or CAM?

Comment

So apparently Celta gave a 2nd offer for 5 million this time but it was rejected again. The first offer was a loan with option to buy for 6 million during the summer. Hopefully they come in with a 3rd and more lucrative offer soon

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
              Was he playing LW or CAM?
              Important question, we badly need a CAM and i'm wondering if Ghoddos can play there? Is it his natural position? Taremi and Amiri seem set for the LW position and i don't want them near the CAM position

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                @ Ghoddos' captain's armband..

Comment

Camran remove that message before a IR guy sees it.

Comment

This guy clearly belongs to top 4 European league.

Second goal reminiscent of his goal against panama.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      @ Ghoddos' captain's armband..
                      Is he G?

Comment

Anyone know the record transfer fee for a player from Swedish league?

Comment

Just found it, the record is 8.6 million for Swedish Starlet Isak. Ostersunds is being a bit greedy here. 5 million would make Ghoddos the third most expensive transfer out of that league ever

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                            Important question, we badly need a CAM and i'm wondering if Ghoddos can play there? Is it his natural position? Taremi and Amiri seem set for the LW position and i don't want them near the CAM position
                            he reminds me of Ashkan's early TM days.... seems more comfortable in both general wing areas, but they both possess good vision, poise and clever touches that qualifies them to be adapted to a more central role with some time and trial/repetition ..!

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                            Just found it, the record is 8.6 million for Swedish Starlet Isak. Ostersunds is being a bit greedy here. 5 million would make Ghoddos the third most expensive transfer out of that league ever
                            im sure they woulda offloaded him already if pro$pects of after WC wasnt tempting the mgmt to wait it out..!!

i'm really hoping they take that offer or a slightly improved one before the Close of this transfer window..!
                            i really want us a La Liga player and an excuse to follow that league again..!

Comment

Just checking the Celta Vigo forums and the fans seem to really want Saman. They think he's the perfect type of player they should be going for and some have gone on to say that he is the favorite player they've been linked to

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                Just checking the Celta Vigo forums and the fans seem to really want Saman. They think he's the perfect type of player they should be going for and some have gone on to say that he is the favorite player they've been linked to
                                english speaking ? link please

Comment

Working...
                                X