Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s hope he puts his money where his mouth is come this summer ..!
    Damesh garm nonetheless to say that on front of his own player & media

Comment

I've managed to swindle my way into the stadium tomorrow. Unfortunately it's in a corporate box as opposed to with the away fans but I'll be flying the flag of the Islamic Republic in support of our boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        I've managed to swindle my way into the stadium tomorrow. Unfortunately it's in a corporate box as opposed to with the away fans but I'll be flying the flag of the Islamic Republic in support of our boy.
        Enjoy! Would love to see some pics from your vantage point.

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Why the IR flag?

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              Why the IR flag?
              because its the flag that represents our country....
              "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
                because its the flag that represents our country....
                But he pointed not Iran out, he pointed out IR.
                Therefore the question was legit .

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  He actually says he is a marvelous player.

What a great compliment and publicity for Saman.

Here is the part of the video where he says this: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...50738145316864

The fact that lots of Arsenal supporters were wishing that Ghoddos would replace Welback has some legs
                  Welbeck is garbage compared to Ghoddos... It's actually sad how overhyped some of these English footballers are while players like Mehdi Torabi who ooze with talent are left to rot out in mediocre teams in the PGPL like Saipa

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                    But he pointed not Iran out, he pointed out IR.
                    Therefore the question was legit .
                    In matter of fact it was a stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      He actually says he is a marvelous player.

What a great compliment and publicity for Saman.

Here is the part of the video where he says this: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...50738145316864

The fact that lots of Arsenal supporters were wishing that Ghoddos would replace Welback has some legs
                      the fact they beat ostersund so easily 3-0 and arsene wenger talk about him and has high praises for him, means he is on his radar, means when TM play he will be watched and arsene wants to see what he can do 2nd leg, I am sure arsenal will not play full strength since they play city on sunday, I hope ghoddos score a goal, however ghoddos profile is up now, I would love if he go to arsenal. He can perform, he single handed took ostersund from the 2nd round of play off till now, I cant wait to see him play tommorow

Comment

"Ghoddos: "A dream to be here"

Arsenal at Emirates Stadium. Probably Östersund's last stop on the team's Europa League trip. But the dream of a performance still lives. "We must believe it, we are not just here to participate," said Saman Ghoddos.

The day before the match landed Östersund's FK in London. In the evening, the team felt on the match arena and the green, lit by the headlights but in front of empty stands, which usually hold 60,000 people.
                        A powerful experience just to be in place.

- That's wonderful. To me it's like a dream, says Saman Ghoddos.

Turning a 0-3 substandard into European cup soccer is rare. And when reversals to all odds occur, the effort is done at home.

Ghoddos is staring at the team's opening 25 minutes in Östersund, when Arsenal pushed off to a 2-0 lead, but hopes the team has learned from the homework. The meeting at Emirates is a new match and coach Graham Potter has attempted to make new courage in the team.

"We gain confidence in Graham, and we believe in ourselves. We are a good team and can measure with all teams. We have shown a high standard in many matches. But in the last match, the first 25 minutes, we might be a little nervous and showed too much respect. After that we were really good at certain periods and that's how we have to go on, says Ghoddos.

Graham Potter has analyzed what went wrong in Östersund.

"Our defensive line was too early in the match and our attacks were too short. We were more stressed than usual, given the moment and the resistance. We dropped the ball too fast. But when analyzing the match, it was not as bad as I thought, says Potter.

The odds to turn are not on ÖFK's side, but the motivation to perform is not missing.

TT: Do you have nothing to lose?
                        "We need one of the biggest football miracles ever to move on. From that perspective, we have nothing to lose. On the other hand, this is a great opportunity for us and the only thing we can regret is if we do not give everything - we have to lose, says Potter.

"During these seven years we have come here by being ourselves and failing, and then learning from it.
                        For some players in Östersund there is also a chance to show up in a big arena, the biggest club ever played. Iranian national team Saman Ghoddos received praise by Arsene Wenger for second time in a week.

"I was very happy, of course, and it is a great honor that a great coach like him liked how I play. But I know I can do better. I'm interested in seeing what Wenger will say after this match.

Some players in Östersund are questionable before the match. Attacker Alhaji Gero has been cold, goalkeeper Aly Keita has got a wiggle in the eye and wearing sunglasses before and after training but not below, and Sotirios Papagiannopoulos has a thigh problem. However, all participated in the training."

https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2017-10-3...ag-ut-som-bara

Comment

Originally posted by Ikiosan View Post
                          In matter of fact it was a stupid question.
                          no comment. if it was in the general forum i would have replied back.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                            no comment. if it was in the general forum i would have replied back.
                            Whatever suits you best

Comment

where can we see samans match today? any streams?

Comment

in 10 years time.

Wenger: I tried to sign Ghoddos

Comment

Working...
                                X