X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    "Kindberg confirms the price tag on Ghoddos

Saman Ghoddos price tag of SEK 50 million is said to have scared away several interested Italian clubs. It denies Östersund's chairman, Daniel Kindberg.
    "I've never been in contact with an Italian club," he told the Football Channel.

Östersund striker Saman Ghoddos was reported on Friday, by calciomercato.it, attracting interest from Italy, including Chievo, but that they backed because Östersund did not want to lower the 50 million price tag.

Östersund's chairman Daniel Kindberg, in turn, condemns the information about Italian interest and says that he never had any contact with any Italian law.

- We have never ever talked to any Italian club. I have never been in contact with any Italian club since I entered the Östersund Football Club in 2005. There is absolutely nothing in that information, he says.

On the other hand, the price tag is set at SEK 50 million for the winter window.

- We have said that it is the price tag and it applies to this window. It's no wonder. On the other hand, it is totally wrong that there should have been some Italian law that has been heard. There are interests from other countries, but not from any Italian law, "says Kindberg.

Which countries are these about?
    "There are interests from Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands and England," he says, continuing.

"I do not think it's high enough to leave, only if they bid the right amount. I think Saman will stay for our sake and for the most part for his sake to make a good spring and then make a good World Cup and then take a big step into a big club this summer. All summer transfers are better than January transfers. That is quite obvious.

Have you received any concrete bid to take a stand?
    "No, we have not received a specific bid under this window, nor do we negotiate with any club right now," Kindberg says. "

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...en-pa-ghoddos/
    https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...-ghoddos-kvar/
    They know after the WC the price tag can potentially go up specially If Iran pull an upset in our group stage. Then Ghoddos gets more exposure and his price would go up.

Comment

latest rumours linking ghoddos to impressive celta vigo. They are 7th place currently, play european football, and have a really good front 3 of Sisto, Gomez, and Aspas. Ghoddos would have to displace one of them, but I think he can do it. Imo, makes sense bc he played very well vs Bilbao, definitely got watched by spanish teams there. Anyways something to keep an eye on.

http://fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/88971

Comment

Apparently their offer is for 6 million euro. If I remember correctly, the asking price was 5 million. If saman doesn’t make a transfer like this because of the arsenal matchup, he’d be quite stupid. Going to La Liga means matchups with better competition

Comment

Celta Vigo would be amazing, but he would face tough competition, they have great offensive players (Sisto, aspas, mor, Gomez).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            latest rumours linking ghoddos to impressive celta vigo. They are 7th place currently, play european football, and have a really good front 3 of Sisto, Gomez, and Aspas. Ghoddos would have to displace one of them, but I think he can do it. Imo, makes sense bc he played very well vs Bilbao, definitely got watched by spanish teams there. Anyways something to keep an eye on.
            http://fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/88971

The same article says that Celta wants to get him on a loan until May and have a buy option at 6 million euros but Östersund declined and it looks like Ghoddos will stay.

The chairman of Östersund said that there are interest from Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands and England but that they will only sell him if they get a good offer but it looks like he will stay until the summer.

Comment

I do not mind our players staying till end of the WC at their current clubs. Hopefully they will get better and more offers
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                The same article says that Celta wants to get him on a loan until May and have a buy option at 6 million euros but Östersund declined and it looks like Ghoddos will stay.
                The chairman of Östersund said that there are interest from Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands and England but that they will only sell him if they get a good offer but it looks like he will stay until the summer.
                kooneh lagheshoon then
                eena ham kharo mikhastan ham khorma..!!
                i still think if any other decent team matches the $5mil asking price, that he should gtfo of Oster sooner than later after they loose their other decent players in the transfer market..!!
                he sure has a good surrounding cast around him currently at Oster and without some of those key players, Saaman's form could well suffer too and his market value and interest for his services would plummet accordingly..!
                besides, his place in our WC traveling squad is yet far from a guaranteed thing...!
                he needs to strike a move to a good EU club while iron still hot..! they could easily loose the Arsenal game and go back to obsecurities of Swedish mid table football..!!
                lets hope we dont have another Azmoun situation brewing there...!!

Comment

I watch a good amount of Celta Vigo and Ghoddos would have fit in perfectly. I hope he has as good offers in the summer and if not better!

Comment

There’s no offers coming better than a mid table la Liga team.

Realistic and they can afford to pay the asking price. 6 million is peanuts for a player like ghoddos. They can easily sell him for 20+ after a couple years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He should've went to Wolves when they came knocking. Championship team that can soon be in the Premier league would've been great for him.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Lol guys he should not accept any offer less than a top division dutch team. So no freaking championship, ruski league, greece etc. He can easily play for Wolfsburg, Werder Bremen, and so on, and he will play for a good team in the summer just wait and see. No need to jump the boat to shit FC.

Comment

International club friendly today:

Lokomotiv Moscow
                          3 - 3
                          Oestersunds FK

Saman scored at 67'!

Edit: Saman also scored in 79'!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            International club friendly today:

Lokomotiv Moscow
                            3 - 3
                            Oestersunds FK

Saman scored at 67'!
                            Goals against Russian Clubs this year:

Azmoun: 1

Ghoddos: 1

SMFH

Comment

Ghoddos 2 goals! http://www.footlive.com/score/lokomo...fk-2018-01-27/

Comment

Ghoddos officially has more goals against Russian teams than Azmoun does..

Comment

Working...
                                X