X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    10k added to his insta in less than a day
    I mentioned this a few pages ago - insanity! I think Insta is probably more used by Iranians (inside Iran) than any other social media channel.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      I just wonder what this message board would look like, had this guy chosen Sweden. doubt we would have been as respectful in showing our dissatisfaction with him choosing Sweeden.

I have never followed the kid and know nothing about him and although I am happy he has chosen to be with us, I would not have cared if he had chosen Sweden. He didn't help us get here, which is fine, but if he wants to have a place in my heart he better deliver at the WC. and then after that, come help us win a title in Asia, and specifically defeat KSA in the process.

I have a question for those of you who have watched him
      can this kid really play the CAM position, or is he another winger/forward type player?
      I am so looking forward to the bolded part, specially the second half of your sentence.

I don't know how many times KSA has miraculously gotten drawn in a different group. I believe somewhere around 3-4 times?

2011 AFC Asian Cup, 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, 2015 AFC Asian Cup, and 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.

The anticipation is great. The moment when they read "Iran vs KSA" and the looks on their faces will be worth the wait. I'm enjoying waiting because I know once the day arrives Team Melli will give 1000% even though 100% will be all they have to give. Ohh man..

The moment the referee has the whistle near his mouth and all the Saudi playersd looking straight at the 11 Lions ready to rip them a part once he blows his whistle.

9 years is a long time to wait. Believe me when I tell you, there won't be a prophet in this universe that will answer to their prayers

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2017

Now that he is officially a Team Melli player, let's continue here to follow Ghoddos. I was happy to first open a thread about him when I saw his potential and qualities early in the days.

The Allsvenskan still has some games left before the ending on 5 November.

Hopefully Saman transfers to a good league in the winter.

Comment

can't wait to see him in a team melli jersey
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Now that he is officially a Team Melli player, let's continue here to follow Ghoddos. I was happy to first open a thread about him when I saw his potential and qualities early in the days.

he most likely wont if Östersund win thier group, I think anyone would want to stay and try to win the Europa League seeing how nobody in Europa League seems to be able to stop them

Comment

^^ their doing nice , but winning the Cup is a little bit over the edge
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                ^^ their doing nice , but winning the Cup is a little bit over the edge
                Anything can happen

Comment

No offense, but why a new thread? He was always Iranian to begin with, even if he played for Sweden twice.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                    No offense, but why a new thread? He was always Iranian to begin with, even if he played for Sweden twice.
                    The thread is for the new season

Comment

They're playing today in 3 hours against Haecken

Comment

0-0 26min

streaming
                        http://live.robinwidget.org/streamvi...m-4472020.html

Comment

saman playing well, created a couple of chances for his team mates

Comment

HT 0-0 balanced match, but no much excitement around goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

He was an TM player from last camp so the other thread is fine. I will merge it with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                He was an TM player from last camp so the other thread is fine. I will merge it with that.
                                no but this is for the 2017 season.

Comment

Working...
                                X