X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Looks like he's playing as a left winger
    Pretty free position since Gero came in as a center tank.

Comment

FT: 1-0 Halmstad. HBK pretty much had nothing. No chances, no possession. But they win the game and get the 3 points. I believe they had 1 real chance from a corner, other than that it was just Haksabanovics great action and goal. ÖFK will be kicking themselves not being able to use their immense possession and feed Saman and the other attackers better. Bad loss, since they've said that they got to get better results away from home.

Comment

On KhabarVarzeshi's Telegram

روزنامه خبرورزشی:

سامان قدوس بازیکن ایرانی*الاصل تیم ملی سوئد :

از ایران تماس*هایی گرفتند و گفتند #کی*روش تو را مد نظر دارد اما پیشنهاد جدی نشد و من هم دیگر عضو تیم ملی سوئد شده*ام.
        جدول گروه ایران را دیدم و فکر می کنم به جام جهانی تقریبا رسیده است.
        Last edited by 04041374; 04-04-2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          On KhabarVarzeshi's Telegram

روزنامه خبرورزشی:

از ایران تماس*هایی گرفتند و گفتند #کی*روش تو را مد نظر دارد اما پیشنهاد جدی نشد و من هم دیگر عضو تیم ملی سوئد شده*ام.
          1. Khabaronline 2. KhabarVarzeshi 3. Isport. Don't take any news coming out of these news agencies seriously until you confirm it with other reliable sources. These news agencies are re-known for their news fabrications.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            1. Khabaronline 2. KhabarVarzeshi 3. Isport. Don't take any news coming out of these news agencies seriously until you confirm it with other reliable sources. These news agencies are re-known for their news fabrications.
            Unlike their newspaper, the Telegram channel usually doesn't write BS and quotes other sources. Btw the original source is Fars.
            http://www.farsnews.com/13960115000785

Comment

Can you guys translate that please. My farsi khoondan neveshtan is rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Unlike their newspaper, the Telegram channel usually doesn't write BS and quotes other sources. Btw the original source is Fars.
                http://www.farsnews.com/13960115000785
                I'm not quite sure what this is saying. Is he saying he got contacted by CQ, but it wasn't serious discussions? Is he sticking with Sweden?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  Can you guys translate that please. My farsi khoondan neveshtan is rusty.
                  روزنامه خبرورزشی:

translation:
                  "KhabarVarzeshi News Paper"
                  Saman Ghoddoss Iranian-Swedish player of Swedish NT: They contacted me from Iran and told me CQ is considering you for call up ( is watching you) but nothing serious came out of it. Consequently, I joined Swedish NT. I saw Iran in AFC WCQs table and I think they are almost there.

Comment

It doesn't make sense! I don't find anything about this in the major Swedish sites.

Also in that farsnews article, it says he's 20 years old when he's in fact 23! Something doesn't add up!

But if we really let this one slip through our fingers, I completely blame CQ for it! Of course it was far more important for him to go and watch Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun play for the nth time!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      It doesn't make sense! I don't find anything about this in the major Swedish sites.

Also in that farsnews article, it says he's 20 years old when he's in fact 23! Something doesn't add up!

But if we really let this one slip through our fingers, I completely blame CQ for it! Of course it was far more important for him to go and watch Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun play for the nth time!
                      What do you want him to do? Bend over backwards for Ghoddos?

Besides, I don't believe the news. Its from Fars News. One of the agencies that doesn't like CQ and CQ doesn't like either, so they try to make him look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        What do you want him to do? Bend over backwards for Ghoddos?
                        When you usually invite someone, you don't bend over! You pick up the f**ing paper (or laptop) and send him a proper invitation! To h*ll with invitation........ the least he could do was to go to his game (instead of going to our own players') and talk to him! That would have made his approach serious!

Somebody calling him on the phone from somewhere, saying CQ is interested, is not really a serious approach! For all we know, that someone could have been anybody!

For the sake of TM I really hope this news is BS or else CQ has made a major major poo poo right there!

Comment

Jeez guys, you have a whole thread on this and didn't know he played for Sweden and hasn't been eligible to play for Iran since December!

I think he would have been a good addition to TM with Ashkan and Masoud most likely out after the World Cup, if not before. Not to mention he would have been a good option for Torabi or Amiri tried as a LW and let's face it JB has never really impressed on TM either and could have used some competition in RW.

Why CQ didn't snap him up, who knows... maybe he figured he's a only forward and we have too many of those already?

Comment

^He is still eligible to play for Iran, he only played in friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              Jeez guys, you have a whole thread on this and didn't know he played for Sweden and hasn't been eligible to play for Iran since December!

I think he would have been a good addition to TM with Ashkan and Masoud most likely out after the World Cup, if not before. Not to mention he would have been a good option for Torabi or Amiri tried as a LW and let's face it JB has never really impressed on TM either and could have used some competition in RW.

Why CQ didn't snap him up, who knows... maybe he figured he's a only forward and we have too many of those already?
                              Bro. Please say you are joking. He can play for Iran. He played a few friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                ^He is still eligible to play for Iran, he only played in friendlies.
                                Holy crap we have to write this here every frikkin page...

Comment

Working...
                                X