X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope TM play a friendly with Kosovo.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      The National football team of Iran (Persian: تیم ملی فوتبال ایران‎‎, Tīm-e Melli Fūtbāl-e Īrān), also known as Thugs (Persian: اراذل‎‎, Thugs)

who is doing this? one of you?
      haha look at the team's that our players play for. FC Long and Minerva Punjab.

Comment

FC Long goes to perspolis' page. guess that narrows down the suspects...

Comment

I bet some pumpkin reporters like Sarhang Alifar read this from Wikipedia and use that as their source. Next day it will be the title of one sport news paper or the likes of Khabaronline picks up the news and twist it to justify a friendly or cancellation story. This is just pathetic.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/382915/تیم-ملی-د...دوستانه
            IFF has approached Armenia, kazakhs, bosnia, albania, jordan, oman and a few others for friendly and camp begore uzbeck match. Śo far Jordan has rejected us!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              IFF has approached Armenia, kazakhs, bosnia, albania, jordan, oman and a few others for friendly and camp begore uzbeck match. Śo far Jordan has rejected us!
              Ok Armenia Bosnia are good friendlies especially Bosnia with zecko on form we have to see how our defense do against them but is a pure joke Jordan have rejected us omg!! I don't know if I should cry or laugh

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                I really hope we can get a rematch against Bosnia.

Comment

Armenia and kazaghstan will be perfect friendly choices
                  For the love of God , forget Jordan and Oman
                  We don't need any more freidly matches against any Asia teams whatsoever except for Australia
                  I love to see us play the Aussies

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    Ok Armenia Bosnia are good friendlies especially Bosnia with zecko on form we have to see how our defense do against them but is a pure joke Jordan have rejected us omg!! I don't know if I should cry or laugh
                    The Jordanian king would get his PlayStation money cutoff from KSA if he plays Iran.

Comment

Please help me understand something

How is it that Wikipedia is all over the place on reporting TM's friendly games ?

It now has us play Pakistan and Somalia !!??

How are they so wrong and where do they get thier information from ????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Please help me understand something

How is it that Wikipedia is all over the place on reporting TM's friendly games ?

It now has us play Pakistan and Somalia !!??

How are they so wrong and where do they get thier information from ????
                        Bcz you and me can change wikipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          The Jordanian king would get his PlayStation money cutoff from KSA if he plays Iran.
                          hahaha that a good one!

Comment

Playing Bosnia would be amazing !!! Great grudge match !

Comment

F**k Saudi Arabia and F**k Jordan 😡😡😡💪💪💪
                              All of those Garbage Arabs, Wahhabi Sunnis, alquaeda and isis loving countries , can kiss our Iranian koons
                              They hate us for being Iranian, shieye and becoming the super power of the region and the fact that all the other super powers of this world are recognizing that as well.
                              I mean did you all know howhard Saudis pushed USA and Israel to bomb Iran's nuke facilities and not to make any deals with us ??!!
                              It makes me wanta puke in thier faces,those basradrs 😡😡😡😁😁😁👎👎👎💪💪😃

Comment

Golfepersique

But how ??

Comment

Working...
                                X