• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan rejected IFF's offer to play a friendly

Comment

Get used to the same recycled friendlies for this pariah state

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I don't see how playing against Jordan helps us to prepare against Uzbekistan. A match vs Belarus, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan or even Kyrgyzstan/Turkmenistan is more meaningful than playing against Arabs. An alternative is a friendly match vs a Russian or Ukrainian club.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          There were reports that CQ initially agreed on Markar and Khanban to return back. Apparently they were left our for delayed salaries. Still nothing on Nekounam and Peyrovani. Both of them didn't sign a contract with IFF.
          I thought Peyrovani was already back with the team since Qatar game?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            I thought Peyrovani was already back with the team since Qatar game?
            He wasn't among the staff.

Comment

He wasn't among the staff.
              Yeah I didn't see him in any photos but before the game it was reported he was flying out to Qatar to return to the team. Maybe he decided to join after the China game.

Comment

Jordan rejected IFF's offer to play a friendly
                Lol, Jordan is doing tachech balah on us while they havent even qualified for the final WCQ round

IFF should stop asking desperately for friendlies against Arab teams.

Comment

Of course Jordan would say no, they're GCC robots.

Comment

http://www.mizanonline.ir/fa/news/29...AA%D8%A7%D9%86

TM may play Kazakhstan or another european team before Uzbek match.

Taj told Mizan (Iranian judiciary news agency), the main option is a european country, but won't be announced until finalized.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      Taj told Mizan (Iranian judiciary news agency), the main option is a european country, but won't be announced until finalized.
                      We all know that word have absolutely no meaning what so ever in Iran!!

Comment

Taj doesn't disclose opponents or agreements before they happen. He's actually pretty professional on that sort of stuff. Yet our reporters love to make up games and then make up cancellations for games that never were agreed upon.
                        Then our fans make up the same jokes.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...success-video/

“The first time I was in the AFC Champions League [2015] it was more difficult for me. There was a lot of pressure on me as I’d joined a big club in Persepolis at the beginning of the 2014-2015 season and my form was suffering,” said Taremi. “I wasn’t able to deal with the attention and expectation placed upon me and my confidence dropped.

“But now, because I’ve been in the senior national team setup for one year, I have much more confidence. I’ve been working with [Iran coach] Carlos Queiroz a lot and that has had a big impact on me.

“That good experience has allowed me to transfer the confidence from the national team into my club form in the domestic championship and the AFC Champions League.”
                          Funny that he doesn't mention Branko. Just goes to show CQ's huge impact on his players, getting the best out of them...
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            http://www.mizanonline.ir/fa/news/29...AA%D8%A7%D9%86
                            TM may play Kazakhstan or another european team before Uzbek match.
                            via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Our wiki page is getting trolled hard. Someone said we will have friendly with somalia Oct 2nd 2017
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

The National football team of Iran (Persian: تیم ملی فوتبال ایران‎‎, Tīm-e Melli Fūtbāl-e Īrān), also known as Thugs (Persian: اراذل‎‎, Thugs)

who is doing this? one of you?

Comment

Working...
                                X