This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Abedini's second response: http://90tv.ir/news/320366/%D8%B9%D8...AF%D8%B1%D9%85

CQ calliing Abedini a gutless liar: http://90tv.ir/news/320459/%D9%83%DB...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

It looks like CQ stayed in the IFF building until 1 AM to wait for Abedini!!
    i am not worried about abedini, if he fire cq, his ass is on the line also

Comment

I like Abedini
      but I like Carlos more..

Carlos staying at the IFF headquarters until 1:00 AM, if true, is odd and some what unprofessional. but then again, he is Portuguese and hard headed. but he should not make such scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        I like Abedini
        but I like Carlos more..

Carlos staying at the IFF headquarters until 1:00 AM, if true, is odd and some what unprofessional. but then again, he is Portuguese and hard headed. but he should not make such scenes.
        i think he would have stayed to prove to everyone, he isnt scared of getting fired, plus why would be be scared iran is 27 in fifa, 4 game, 10 points, 0 goals concided

Comment

Who the heck is Abedini??!!! Not even Rahbar has the balls to fire CQ!!! Their will be a revolution on the streets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            Who the heck is Abedini??!!! Not even Rahbar has the balls to fire CQ!!! Their will be a revolution on the streets!!!
            Alright that's it I'm voting you for member of the year
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We are the first in our qualifying group, and look at what this asshole has to say..

Boro gomsho Abedini e pedar sag!

Comment

what's the latest on abedini and cq?

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi's father just passed away according to reports and TM player's Instagram profiles. Khoda biamorzatesh.

Comment

There are forces in the IFF who want CQ gone , Abedini is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      There are forces in the IFF who want CQ gone , Abedini is one of them.
                      yea but is like commiting suicide, you wont gain any thing by removing cq now

Comment

This man is everything we ever needed.

Dear Friends,
                        We learn from a very ancient North America Indian Culture that "Is better to fight 1000 enemies outside the tend rather to deal with one enemy inside The tend". From Africa old popular knowledge, they say "one very small hole can sink the canoe".
                        We should learn from ancient people and pay very careful attention to this old ancient knowledge and life Human lessons. Yesterday I was talking about this concept: "power of renewal". Think about all the elements in life that sooner or late die, but think about dead as the most creative invention of renewing and reinventing life. Saying this, it is not because some decisions are difficult that we should not dare. It is because we don't dare, because we become indifferent that decisions only grow difficult and difficult.
                        There is no great follow without great leadership. That is why we can not blame our people If our leadership fail by lack of examples, lack of courage to make decisions, lack of persistence, lack of resiliency and lack of vision, believe and determination. If my players do not share my vision that is because they did not trust my leadership. If they are not loyal to me is because I did not give them enough reasons to trust me and to be loyal. If they are not committed and passionate about their work, duties and obligations it is because I failed to give them the tools, the reasons, the satisfaction, the motivation and the commitment to be passionate about. And when we fail, we need to take and assume humble and total responsibility.
                        Dear friends, we should understand once and for all that great leadership precedes great follow, not the opposite. We should understand that great leaders must show courage to make decisions and face (not hide) the reality. Great leaders do not become masters of lying and cheating the others all the time. Great leadership shows bravery, even when we need to start to eliminate those enemies who persist inside the tend. Great leadership work hard and quick to repair all the small holes that sink our canoe, causing no satisfaction, no motivation and lack of commitment.
                        From my background roots in my native land in Africa, we learn that nobody sleeps with snakes in bed. Think about the old story when the scorpion asks the frog to give him a ride to cross the river: what it amazing is the fact that we still have people around, who look surprised when the scorpion bites! Are they naive, or are they partners of the same show?
                        Dear friens, we have been expecting more and better, special now that the pretending King lost his Horse. In life, for some moments it is wise to settle alliances even with the opponents, if that alliances serve our interests. But now is time to qualify Team Melli for the World Cup, it is not time for fears, weaknesses, hesitation, or rubbish people around. Now it is time for all or nothing. And those who are not with us, they are against us.
                        My very best wishes to you all;
                        And don't forget to be happy and keep winning!
                        CQ
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          This man is everything we ever needed.
                          Dear Friends,
                          We learn from a very ancient North America Indian Culture that "Is better to fight 1000 enemies outside the tend rather to deal with one enemy inside The tend". From Africa old popular knowledge, they say "one very small hole can sink the canoe".
                          We should learn from ancient people and pay very careful attention to this old ancient knowledge and life Human lessons. Yesterday I was talking about this concept: "power of renewal". Think about all the elements in life that sooner or late die, but think about dead as the most creative invention of renewing and reinventing life. Saying this, it is not because some decisions are difficult that we should not dare. It is because we don't dare, because we become indifferent that decisions only grow difficult and difficult.
                          There is no great follow without great leadership. That is why we can not blame our people If our leadership fail by lack of examples, lack of courage to make decisions, lack of persistence, lack of resiliency and lack of vision, believe and determination. If my players do not share my vision that is because they did not trust my leadership. If they are not loyal to me is because I did not give them enough reasons to trust me and to be loyal. If they are not committed and passionate about their work, duties and obligations it is because I failed to give them the tools, the reasons, the satisfaction, the motivation and the commitment to be passionate about. And when we fail, we need to take and assume humble and total responsibility.
                          Dear friends, we should understand once and for all that great leadership precedes great follow, not the opposite. We should understand that great leaders must show courage to make decisions and face (not hide) the reality. Great leaders do not become masters of lying and cheating the others all the time. Great leadership shows bravery, even when we need to start to eliminate those enemies who persist inside the tend. Great leadership work hard and quick to repair all the small holes that sink our canoe, causing no satisfaction, no motivation and lack of commitment.
                          From my background roots in my native land in Africa, we learn that nobody sleeps with snakes in bed. Think about the old story when the scorpion asks the frog to give him a ride to cross the river: what it amazing is the fact that we still have people around, who look surprised when the scorpion bites! Are they naive, or are they partners of the same show?
                          Dear friens, we have been expecting more and better, special now that the pretending King lost his Horse. In life, for some moments it is wise to settle alliances even with the opponents, if that alliances serve our interests. But now is time to qualify Team Melli for the World Cup, it is not time for fears, weaknesses, hesitation, or rubbish people around. Now it is time for all or nothing. And those who are not with us, they are against us.
                          My very best wishes to you all;
                          And don't forget to be happy and keep winning!
                          CQ
                          I love how the more messages like these CQ spreads, the more this type of discourse critical of bad leadership becomes normalized. It's a spark that has the potential to spill over from issues strictly confined to football and sports to real politics. Once that bridge is crossed, that fine line between sports and politics is sufficiently blurred, there is no way back for the regime. Who knows, maybe one day historians will look back at these times and come to the conclusion that CQ sparked a revolution, that these FB messages were our time's version of Khomeini's cassette tape lectures. Whether this really will happen or not, only God knows. But one thing's for sure: this man needs his statue, bright and shiny in the very center of Tehran!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            I like Abedini
                            but I like Carlos more..

I have been to Portugal and I can tell you Portugese people are one of the most emotional people of the world, perhaps even more than Iranians...

Comment

Will the league be on pause again now for TM games?

Comment

and who is Abedini? what's his role at IFF?
                                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X