Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am kind of surprised there are Iranian rappers living in Iran. When I was there this past summer, one of my cousin's friends was telling me how he wanted to be a rapper, but it was very frowned upon in Iran. Apparently they cannot have concerts in Iran or even sell their music. All music is shared for free, illegally. Like, if the government finds out you are making rap music, they come after you.

That is the way my cousin made it seem. Like it is a really underground scene. Is he wrong? Do they sell this Yas guy's music in stores? I'm surprised there is a rapper living in Iran openly. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      No bro., he always lived in Iran - only went to USA for some work (& feature with Tech N9ne).

Probably because you only have listened to some of those soosool nonsense. Yas for example is one of the very few rappers even the older generation appreciates. Farsi is pretty powerful, so are his songs.
      He probably listen to the old Sasy Mankan 6 o 8 songs from way back and assumed all persian rap was like that

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        I am kind of surprised there are Iranian rappers living in Iran. When I was there this past summer, one of my cousin's friends was telling me how he wanted to be a rapper, but it was very frowned upon in Iran. Apparently they cannot have concerts in Iran or even sell their music. All music is shared for free, illegally. Like, if the government finds out you are making rap music, they come after you.

That is the way my cousin made it seem. Like it is a really underground scene. Is he wrong? Do they sell this Yas guy's music in stores? I'm surprised there is a rapper living in Iran openly. I'm pleasantly surprised.
        Yas is actually one of the few rap artists that has a license from the Iranian government to perform.... However, you'd be surprised how these artists make money.. They don't do concerts, but they make great money to attend and perform in concerts.. Some of the famous artists are paid just to stand around in weddings in order to make the weddings "higher class".. The amount they make for one night at a wedding is ridiculous. So that's a reason they like living in Iran along with the fact that is HOME. For example, Tataloo used to live in Dubai but chose to come back to Iran since he considered that home always.. That is why he made a song called Khoone Khoobe to dedicate it to Iran... He actually makes a nice reference to Ali Karimi and Mehdi Mahdavikia at the end of it

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          First time I listened to YAS, he's pretty good. His message is also great, and he wears the Zartoshti Farvahar (always a good sign)

Check out this video of YAS featuring Tech N9ne.

Favorite line: "From Missouri to Iran!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk0H6jUYQEw
          ha ha, i knew of Tech9 dudes but i didnt know much about this guy ..! i recognize the scenes from the vid. its shot at WestBottoms near downtown Kansas City..! used to be by the main railroads and hopping place back in early 1920s but now its all full of vacant, creepy, big ass buildings occupied mostly by a bunch of starving art students and freaks..! they turn some of those buildings into hunted houses in October..!!
          lol @ tech9 dude trying to rap farsy..!!

Comment

Analysis of Iran's defense against Korea and Uzbekistan, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkwW8vMyXr0

Comment

knowing what we know about CQ and the way he is thinking, the mastermind that he is i think he purposely picked iraq for a friendly game to motivate and challenge the players for the Syrian game.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

FYI, Dejagah's most recent post seems to show him heading to the airport in Tehran. He also hashtagged Berlin, which makes me think he is going back.

I see this as meaning he is leaving Iran to head back to Germany. This makes it unlikely that he'll be joining an IPL team if he is leaving Iran instead of signing a deal and playing.

Dejagah seems to either be taking the year off from club football, or he'll sign with Hertha Berlin or another German team. I find it strange that he is still clubless to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  FYI, Dejagah's most recent post seems to show him heading to the airport in Tehran. He also hashtagged Berlin, which makes me think he is going back.
                  I see this as meaning he is leaving Iran to head back to Germany. This makes it unlikely that he'll be joining an IPL team if he is leaving Iran instead of signing a deal and playing.
                  Dejagah seems to either be taking the year off from club football, or he'll sign with Hertha Berlin or another German team. I find it strange that he is still clubless to be honest.
                  I am not going to get excited just yet but man...that would be so good. Hertha is only 3 points behind Bayern right now (if I'm not mistaken).

Please let this happen....PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    I am not going to get excited just yet but man...that would be so good. Hertha is only 3 points behind Bayern right now (if I'm not mistaken).

Please let this happen....PLEASE!
                    Lol, maybe I was a bit vague with my post. There is a high possibility that Dejagah just remains clubless all year. That is clear, but I hope that a return to Germany will be productive and not just vacation for Ashkan. He has not given me a lot to be optimistic about with his career choices recently, but anything is possible. Heck, for all we know, he could fly to Berlin for a couple days and end up in Kuwait or another Persian Gulf country to sign a new fat contract. Anything is possible. I just think Ashkan is wasting time right now. It's not great for a TM starter to be clubless. He is talented, but without proper team training and conditioning, his production could be harmed. He needs to find a team in the next week or two. He's a free agent. It's really sad if he can't find a team to play with.

Comment

don't the IPL teams have to wait until the mid-season break and transfer period to sign new players?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                        don't the IPL teams have to wait until the mid-season break and transfer period to sign new players?
                        Free agents can sign anywhere at any time

Comment

Some good insights into our airtight defensive and tactical formation.

Comment

he was brilliant vs SK..!! (probably his best TM game since his incredible debut and vs Argentine performance ..!!)

nothing motivates Footballers like playing for a new contract..!!

ps
                            regardless of many claims to otherwise, after he got relegated at Fulham and even after a pretty decent showing at WC 14 very few if any other EU teams expressed serious interest in his services, except a measly $$ offer from Hertha Berlin..! so naturally he opted instead for that Fat Contract in Gutter..!! I dont think his quality was in question, but back then there were much concern amongst European suitors about his Durability and his Injury proneness..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              he was brilliant vs SK..!! (probably his best TM game since his incredible debut and vs Argentine performance ..!!)

nothing motivates Footballers like playing for a new contract..!!

ps
                              regardless of many claims to otherwise, after he got relegated at Fulham and even after a pretty decent showing at WC 14 very few if any other EU teams expressed serious interest in his services, except a measly $$ offer from Hertha Berlin..! so naturally he opted instead for that Fat Contract in Gutter..!! I dont think his quality was in question, but back then there were much concern amongst European suitors about his Durability and his Injury proneness..!
                              ashkan has to go to hertha berlin, he must go there

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                ashkan has to go to hertha berlin, he must go there
                                Ok! I will let him know that you said he must go to hertha berlin ! He must!!

Comment

Working...
                                X