• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Was this one lucky too by any chance?

😂

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Was this one lucky too by any chance?

To be honest with you, a little lucky. I don't know why the Qatari goalie didn't even bother extending his arm out. Maybe he thought the ball is going out of bounds but he should've extended his arm out.

Comment

Lol thats a world class goal... nothing lucky about it

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Lol thats a world class goal... nothing lucky about it
          I wonder if Petr Cech could've stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael McGregor View Post
            as I stated earlier -->"I was only referring to the matches in Uzbekistan. 1 WCQ match in 2013 and 1 friendly in 2015." and can u find my post where I said Uzbekistan will dominate or win on Thursday? someone brought up last 2-3 matches, I simply responded.
            Your team just sucks. You will learn about it more after 6th October.

Comment

Why are people bickering like children? Just be quiet and wait for the game to be played on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                😂
                lol. great goal at 11th minute of 6 MINUTES OF ADDED EXTRA TIME makes u wonder....

Comment

lol. great goal at 11th minute of 6 MINUTES OF ADDED EXTRA TIME makes u wonder....
                  Every match has its own story. It doesn't matter who is stronger on the paper or has a better record. Both Iran and Ozbak have equal chance in my opinion,obviously with Ozbakistan benefiting from the home advantage.

We all witnessed how Syria made life difficult for Korea and almost for Ozbak, so no match is easy when world cup is at stake. Both teams will fight till the last second. Hope TM emerges victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Every match has its own story. It doesn't matter who is stronger on the paper or has a better record. Both Iran and Ozbak have equal chance in my opinion,obviously with Ozbakistan benefiting from the home advantage.

We all witnessed how Syria made life difficult for Korea and almost for Ozbak, so no match is easy when world cup is at stake. Both teams will fight till the last second. Hope TM emerges victorious.
                    agreed. let the best team win. one thing I must admit that Iran's coach did just an excellent job in integrating young talented players into the main team over the years while Uzbekistan is still relying on relatively old players thanks to our "coach".

Comment

Actually my friend, that ought to become a great lesson for all teams who think time wasting and bad sportsmanship will always be rewarding.
                      Sometimes, it comes around and bites on in the arse. The same arse that one's players rested minutes and minutes on the grass, killing time.

In fact that it was on the extra minutes of the extra time, makes the goal and the result that much more delicious and satisfying

Comment

One more day to go!!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          One more day to go!!
                          Oh man, I can't take when TM is playing WCQ anymore... feel like I will have heart attack at any moment.
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_1maePHaZk

Just to bring you back to good old days and make you hyped for the game. COME ON IRAAANN
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                              Oh man, I can't take when TM is playing WCQ anymore... feel like I will have heart attack at any moment.
                              I know the feeling all too well 😁😁😁
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

سرمربی تیم ملی دو بازیکن تیم ملی عزت اله پورقاز و سعید آقایی را از حضور در لیست بازیکنان حاضر در دیدار ازبکستان خط زد.

Comment

Working...
                                X