This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I heard he also taught our players how to shave, and how to tie their shoes.
    Source ?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      Source ?
      theonion.com

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        theonion.com
        not the correct source.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          not the correct source.
          farsnews
          بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
          عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
            farsnews
            lemme get a link, yeah?

Comment

^
              Link

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                This Mofu should have been fired long time ago but officials in charge of IFF are worse.Show will go on .
                I usually enjoy reading your post but that was total non-sense dude! I am by no mean the fan of the tension and some of his attitude which is typical of Portuguese and not only him. but calling a guy who kept TM competitive with bunch of half a$$ players from less than a half a$$ league is quite a declaration.

Comment

Yo guys, why did Kafashian drop out of the FIFA election thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I usually enjoy reading your post but that was total non-sense dude! I am by no mean the fan of the tension and some of his attitude which is typical of Portuguese and not only him. but calling a guy who kept TM competitive with bunch of half a$$ players from less than a half a$$ league is quite a declaration.
                    Ironic that St. Mark is a big critic of U-17,U-19,U-23 teams because of their coaching ... all Iranian coaches are are a joke.

CQ has the currency to say what he wants. He took team when it was at the valley of it's talent and made them special. You're insane to think that many other coaches can do this.

Comment

it seems to me that Carlos Qeiroz is intentionally creating more chaos.
                      is he hoping to get fired?

he sends players back from camp, he fires his assistant coaches, he now says that Perspolis players are 3KG overweight and will not be called to TM. when did he measure their weight?? he is constantly expressing his anger in most awkward way.

Advancing to WC or not, I think he clearly wants to get out of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                        he now says that Perspolis players are 3KG overweight and will not be called to TM. when did he measure their weight?? he is constantly expressing his anger in most awkward way.
                        That was because of Branko's statements about players returning from the camps with 2-3kg overweight.
                        Here is the full interview: http://static2.90tv.ir/ac19523d/Cf-Qr-90tv.ir.mp4

IFF needs better translators, where is Aryan?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Ironic that St. Mark is a big critic of U-17,U-19,U-23 teams because of their coaching ... all Iranian coaches are are a joke.

CQ has the currency to say what he wants. He took team when it was at the valley of it's talent and made them special. You're insane to think that many other coaches can do this.
                          his coaching abilities have never been in question.

but every time there is something that he doesn't agree with, he acts up in an awkward manor.
                          If you don't like branko or if you flat out think he is shit, that's fine, but why do you punish your players for it?
                          Why do you punish your assistant coaches?
                          why do you need to sit in IFF building for 12 hours like a "chaleh maydoonee" man daring Abedini to come to IFF and fire him!!!
                          you expect that from some one like MK, but not some one like Carlos Qerioz who claims to be same level as Jose Muriniho and pep guardiola etc.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/361223/%D8%A7%D...C-%D9%87%D8%A7 35min interview with CQ from today

Comment

The translator did not do a good job portraying the sarcasm in some of CQ's comments. He said them as if they were serious statements, and now there will probably be headlines "CQ SAYS PLAYERS ARE OVERWEIGHT" all over the place. Correct translations (not just words, but tone and intonation) are so crucial, where the hell is Aryan Ghassemi??

Also, whats with all the people talking in the background. Who goes to a press conference and then doesn't listen. Show some respect, FML

Comment

my question is, why is TAJ saying in his interview that they will go on with the original plan for TM while CQ says they going to use the fifa standard schedule! TAJ is fucking up big time.. shows how the people are getting lied to not only in sports division.. but also in the political division.. and that is way bigger than this.!

Comment

Working...
                                X