This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahname View Post
    If I know CQ well enough, then he probably fielded two entirely different teams in the first and second half. And the team of second half lost with a penalty. That´s it!
    Don't think he had enough players at his disposal to make wholesale changes but considering the very limited prep time afforded him by our stupid Federation, I'm fairly certain he nonetheless had to be greatly experimental with his tactics and squad selection in this game in order to better assess his traveling squad & the ideal tactics to employ for gutter game..!
    Had it not been for IFF ignorantly scratching off his original WC preparation plans, chances are very high that he wouldn't have agreed to this bs friendly anyways.
    The overall blame for current negative general aura & atmosphere surrounding TM, is squarely on our broke-ass, inept IFF & the gutless wanker who's spearheading it.
    Normally this close to a Wcq there is a huge positive vibes & positive anticipations surrounding TM, but this time it's clearly different. Let's just say, I'll be happy with at least a point earned away @ gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      the whole idea of playing a friendly at home behind closed doors is an absolutely ridiculous idea.
      I can only imagine the comments here if an Iranian coach did this!
      Lol what is so ridiculous about it? Please explain?

Comment

Saeid Ezatollahi is on his way to Qatar - he's landing in couple hours.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
          If I know CQ well enough, then he probably fielded two entirely different teams in the first and second half. And the team of second half lost with a penalty. That´s it!
          I think you can only make 6 substitutions in friendly FIFA matches.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            I think you can only make 6 substitutions in friendly FIFA matches.
            Unless you make a deal of changing more players with your opponent before the friendly!
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
              Lol what is so ridiculous about it? Please explain?
              There is nothing ridiculous about it and this is far from the first time it's happened. It's not unusual to have a closed friendly game before a major match. It allows the coach to test his specific tactics for the upcoming match without being scouted by the opposing team.

Some people are so obsessed with useless moaning they only end up proving their complete lack of perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Saeid Ezatollahi is on his way to Qatar - he's landing in couple hours.
                Ok, to joing TM I hope!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Ok, to joing TM I hope!!!
                  Of course

Comment

Well the fact is this Iraq friendly absolutely didn't mean jack shit as far as CQ and TM are concerned and that's why it was held att 11 am behind closed doors.
                    The the most important fact is that iran is going to the WC 2018 and Iraq is not, so their fans can talk all the BS they want.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      Well the fact is this Iraq friendly absolutely didn't mean jack shit as far as CQ and TM are concerned and that's why it was held att 11 am behind closed doors.

The the most important fact is that iran is going to the WC 2018 and Iraq is not, so their fans can talk all the BS they want.
                      Let's talk about Team Melli only boys and not the Iraq friendly.

---

One important thing I don't like - tomorrow, Sardar, ARJ, Reza, Karim, Masoud, Milad all play on a Sunday.

That only gives them a few days to rest for the next big game vs. Qatar on Thursday.

Comment

Who cares about the result of a friendly, specially when you miss almost half of your starting line up!

Comment

Aryan Ghasemi is the first Iranian Assistant to return to TM.

He is with them in Doha now.

Afshin Peyrovani had a 2 hour meeting with CQ yesterday and it is expected that eventually all of the assistants will be back soon.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349200

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Can we just promise never to agree play Iraq in a friendly game? Ugly team, ugly fans and there is seriously no point in playing a team who gets under our skin every fucking time.
                            Isn't Australia in Iran too?!! So why the heck we didn't play them ??!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              Aryan Ghasemi is the first Iranian Assistant to return to TM.

He is with them in Doha now.

Afshin Peyrovani had a 2 hour meeting with CQ yesterday and it is expected that eventually all of the assistants will be back soon.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349200
                              its obvious CQ is getting rid of all the people around the team to build this its us vs rest of the world bubble to bring the fight spirit in the guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                its obvious CQ is getting rid of all the people around the team to build this its us vs rest of the world bubble to bring the fight spirit in the guys
                                Why can't we recognize someone's faults and their positives too? Why does have it to be black and white?

If he really did kick out all his assistants, it doesn't automatically make it a good thing just because it's Quieroz.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X