X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Who's Ryan Sirous?
    Ryan Tafazolli, Sirous is his Persian name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Ali Karimi is a bit of a surprise as well.
      No surprise there actually! I'd expected this a long time ago.

After all he trains in Europe and CQ has a thing for European based players!

Comment

Was it a serious match or just a joint training ? I mean who was the referee ? I didn't read anywhere about it

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          problem is not we lost but that IFF agreed to count this as an offical match. Why the fcuk would u play with your B team and let fifa count it as an offical match? Even if Iran would have won this match they would lose points in this fifa ranking!
          If your conclusions are indeed correct ..!? Then imo, this is about the Biggest point of contention from this friendly ..!
          I mean who's primarily at fault for such a ridiculous, Big Fkup..!? IFF, or CQ .!? Both !?
          Carlos is way too calculated to make such elementary mistake ..!? He is no fan of friendliest anyways ..! So my guess would be our retarded federation as always ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            not really this doesnt count it was not our full squad
            It was still an offical FIFA match, so it does count.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              If one loss in a meaningless friendly results in such demoralization and collapse ... then it was never meant to be bro.
              I agree with you and hope you're right. Just wanted to point out that psychology is pretty important. Having CQ a.k.a. the master of psychology, at the helm an, I am not particularly worried in any case.

Comment

CQ latest post in Facebook

Dear Friends,

Even knowing that our World Cup preparation was jeopardised, once again now it is time to talk on the pitch. We know that in Qatar they really stayed behind their words fully committed to National Team priorities. They are in camp preparing the game with Iran since the 3rd March, and they only released National Team players from camp for AFC Champions League one day before the game.

Facing this level of preparation, let me quote the Dutch football legend Johan Cruyff when he said that in football "every disadvantage has is its advantage".

Now it is time for my National team players to be focus on our goals and dreams and be strong, united, confident and fully committed to our passionate and great supporters. We need to bring magic and be able to make the best of all and everything. We can not be worried with fake "popularity", blamers or losers. It is time again to produce results, collect points, and develop our work based on consistent reputation and respect, the only way we can bring joy, happiness and pride for Iran football fans.

Unfortunately, at this present moment, we are surrounded by a couple of public minor controversies and some false news. We know them, and why they are doing this. But one thing I learned - and I am sure the great majority of our supporters know - is that they will never be able to foolish us.

I believe we always must learn with the best and the champions: "Everybody you fight is not your enemy, and everybody that helps you is not your friend". What a fantastic statement, thank you champion Mike Tyson.

After this round our goal is to keep Team Melli Top of the World Cup group qualification.

Boys, lets do it!

Best wishes
                CQ

Come on TEAM MELLI we can do this.
                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                  CQ latest post in Facebook

Dear Friends,

Even knowing that our World Cup preparation was jeopardised, once again now it is time to talk on the pitch. We know that in Qatar they really stayed behind their words fully committed to National Team priorities. They are in camp preparing the game with Iran since the 3rd March, and they only released National Team players from camp for AFC Champions League one day before the game.

Facing this level of preparation, let me quote the Dutch football legend Johan Cruyff when he said that in football "every disadvantage has is its advantage".

Now it is time for my National team players to be focus on our goals and dreams and be strong, united, confident and fully committed to our passionate and great supporters. We need to bring magic and be able to make the best of all and everything. We can not be worried with fake "popularity", blamers or losers. It is time again to produce results, collect points, and develop our work based on consistent reputation and respect, the only way we can bring joy, happiness and pride for Iran football fans.

Unfortunately, at this present moment, we are surrounded by a couple of public minor controversies and some false news. We know them, and why they are doing this. But one thing I learned - and I am sure the great majority of our supporters know - is that they will never be able to foolish us.

I believe we always must learn with the best and the champions: "Everybody you fight is not your enemy, and everybody that helps you is not your friend". What a fantastic statement, thank you champion Mike Tyson.

After this round our goal is to keep Team Melli Top of the World Cup group qualification.

Boys, lets do it!

Best wishes
                  CQ

Come on TEAM MELLI we can do this.
                  How did we ever deserve this man, CQ Shireh!

Comment

Can we just promise never to agree play Iraq in a friendly game? Ugly team, ugly fans and there is seriously no point in playing a team who gets under our skin every fucking time.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                      Iran - Iraq goal

It's amazing how our goalkeepers keep coming forward before the ball is hit! In a rainy day and with a strict international referee, this will come to haunt us!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Can we just promise never to agree play Iraq in a friendly game? Ugly team, ugly fans and there is seriously no point in playing a team who gets under our skin every fucking time.
                        So they should look beautiful in order to be eligible for us to play against?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I honestly think they have the worst and most arrogant fans in Asia. For a team that has done so little and has to keep resorting to their fluke 2007 Asia Cup win aka Greece, Denmark EuroCup.

I mean - they and Thailand are the only team to have zero chance after 5 games (halfway) in a WCQ campaign. Pathetic. But they are so low, that a friendly win vs. our team without legionnaires (more than 70% of our main team not there - masoud, karim, reza, sardar, saeid, arj, milad). They feel like they won the World Cup lol

Comment

I wonder who gave the penalty.

Comment

If I know CQ well enough, then he probably fielded two entirely different teams in the first and second half. And the team of second half lost with a penalty. That´s it!
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

The thing is they have so little going on in their football, everything is so daghoon that any win for them especially vs Iran (their neighbour country which they always envy, and can never get as good in any domain) is a big victory to celebrate. So it should be no surprise.

Just go and look at their most popular twitter page "SoccerIraq" and how they brag about this friendly win while taunting Iranian fans, it's quite funny Imagine for instance PFDC twitter doing something similar when we win a friendly game They are classless and oghdei but we know this by now, we should just focus on qualifying. They'll watch us at the WC on TV as usual, waiting to play the Asian Cup (their equivalent of the World Cup)

Comment

Working...
                                X