Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judging CQ's response, it will be clear that we will go rampage mode against Syria in Azadi even if we are already qualified! I hope we make them the new 8-0'ers honestly. The most dirty team of this WCQ.

Comment

KhabarOnline articles should be taken with a grain of salt

Comment

I wouldn't believe a word of Khabar online, Half of their articles is aimed to undermine CQ and TM.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
          Dan Gaspar's Situation:

Found this article on footbalitarin (it's by Khabar Onilne if anyone cares) regarding Dan Gaspar.

It says that Queiros was furious with Dan after Dan congratulated a Syrian player after the WCQ match. He shouted at him allegedly and sent him to the changing rooms (Peyrovani took him away from the field).

Apparently after that Queiros was not friendly with him and put him in the list with the others as not needed.

He has a $500 000 contract until end of 2018 with a $100 000 termination clause.

He is still in Tehran and attends the TM camp everyday and has been professional about the whole situation.

IFF will make a decision to terminate the contract or to use him in other TMs potentially.

You can read the article below:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349969
          This is absolute BS. No way Carlos Quieroz would do that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Khabaronline is a joke. I am pretty sure based on his instagram he is in the States. And why would CQ wait months after the Syria game to let Gaspar go.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              Dan Gaspar's Situation:

Found this article on footbalitarin (it's by Khabar Onilne if anyone cares) regarding Dan Gaspar.

It says that Queiros was furious with Dan after Dan congratulated a Syrian player after the WCQ match. He shouted at him allegedly and sent him to the changing rooms (Peyrovani took him away from the field).

Apparently after that Queiros was not friendly with him and put him in the list with the others as not needed.

He has a $500 000 contract until end of 2018 with a $100 000 termination clause.

He is still in Tehran and attends the TM camp everyday and has been professional about the whole situation.

IFF will make a decision to terminate the contract or to use him in other TMs potentially.

You can read the article below:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349969
              This is the biggest bullshit ive ever read in my life lmfaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                This is the biggest bullshit ive ever read in my life lmfaoooooo
                Khabar Online = Iran's version of The Sun (UK)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

its complete
                  BULL....

SHIT...!

these clowns are butthurt cause CQ rightfully, doesn't even acknowledge them as an official Media and ignores everything they have to say ..!!
                  for the next press conference he should even prevent these hashie-saaze bastards from even attending it.!

Comment

I know it's probably bullshit but it sounds like a very Carlos-esque move tbh ^^
                    Remember that fist he gave to the Koreans their butts are still hurting from that move
                    dude gets furious some times haha

Comment

Lol it's the bullshit travel ban which has also stopped me from coaching in America this summer which absolutely sucks.

Comment

lol and then some wonder why CQ ignores the questions of these "newspaper" in the press conference...he has all the right to do so!
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                          lol and then some wonder why CQ ignores the questions of these "newspaper" in the press conference...he has all the right to do so!
                          I don't think anyone questioned his right to do so.

Comment

haha that's why I included the newspaper because I have no Idea anymore which ones are the total BS ones and which ones are only partial BS

Comment

" He has a $500 000 contract until end of 2018 with a $100 000 termination clause.

now that in itself is proof that it's BS
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

15 hours and 28 minutes is, incredibly, what Iran have gone without conceding in World Cup qualifying. Turkmenistan’s Mekan Saparov was the last man to ripple Team Melli’s net in a 3-1 loss in November 2015. Back-to-back 1-0 defeats of Qatar and China PR – both courtesy of a Mehdi Taremi goal – left Carlos Queiroz’s side with ten consecutive clean sheets in the Russia 2018 preliminaries. None of Iran’s last six games have produced more than one goal, and even though they have scored more than only four sides in the 12-team third round of Asian qualifying, they have an unsurpassed 17 points.

http://www.fifa.com/news/y=2017/m=3/...y-2878295.html

Comment

Working...
                                X