This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Typical. He spoke for 5 full minutes and did not highlight the problem that is staring everyone in the face:Compete and utter mismanagement. IFFs policy is TM above all else secondly this camp was not a surprise it was scheduled months ago so why the fuss now?... was it a surprise camp??! as much as I love Branko and know he can actually take PP. to her former glory but Who the hell is he for criticizing a national team coach that has a mandate that take precedence above all else!! We as a nation benefit more and attain more when our NATIONAL team qualifies to the World Cup. Our clubs benefit our players benefit and it greatly enhances our total football in the eyes of the world. So IFF needs to slap BRANKO with a hefty fine. Shut him up and allow CQ to continue his amazing job!

Comment

Response from Sazman Lig official: http://static2.90tv.ir/3178b3b5/Fatt...18_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Taj met Soltanifar

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...8%D8%B4/175087

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Why is this image all over social media right now? My parsi reading skills arent good enough to read essays.

Comment

Resignation has not been accepted. Cool down everyone. This is our annual tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Resignation has not been accepted. Cool down everyone. This is our annual tradition.
              I'm relaxed. IFF remembers how well we did in WC2014 against Nigeria and Argentina. CQ knows this is the only thing that can make IFF do things for him. CQ loves Iran too much to just abandon us in the middle of qualifiers.
              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Why the fuck is Mayeli Kohan getting so much air time??

This guy complains all the time that CQ and his supporters get the most air time. When was the last time we saw CQ or his supporter on a television interview?

On the other hand, I can count double digit television interviews that MK has given against CQ for the last 12 months, wtf is this dude smoking?

Comment

^ Mayeli almost took us to WC 98. He defeated s,Korea 6-2. He is the greatest Iranian coach!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    This guy perfectly explains why Branko is lying and causing drama.

He agreed to this camp (along with all other coaches who have ACL teams), and suddenly 2 days before the camp he starts talking nonsense?

Why did he not bring this up during the meetings? The league was re-scheduled because all the teams agreed to this camp. Now all of a sudden he has a problem?

Anyone who thinks CQ is even 1% wrong in this issue is crazy. This was all agreed to months prior, and now Branko turned into a snake. Of course CQ will be shocked and mad.

Comment

^ this is a lie. Taj said they decided for this camp on 28 Azar (20 days ago) not at the beginning of season.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        ^ this is a lie. Taj said they decided for this camp on 28 Azar (20 days ago) not at the beginning of season.
                        Chi migi bazam? Did I say they scheduled this at the beginning of the season? I said "months" which should be "month".

At the end of the day, did Branko agree to it? Why didn't he say anything when all 4 teams met with TM staff?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          The PFDC reactions to CQ's resignations are much more interesting than the actual issue

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            The PFDC reactions to CQ's resignations are much more interesting than the actual issue
                            Especially the reactions coming from the hardcore PP fans and those who want CQ gone.
                            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                              Carlos Qeiroz , if there is one thing wrong with him, is this emotional (trade mark of Portuguese people) behavior. He resigned about 5 times before Branko set foot in Iran. so for those of you uninformed fans, don't blame Branko.

Branko never insulted anyone. He spoke his mind on 90. his argument was logical and based on facts. there was no reason for a BIG coach like Carlos Qeiroz to act like a portogues mayelee kohan. sending players back was a childish act and the reason he did that was because he had no logical answer for Branko's questions. Why the fuck would Ezatolahi be in shomal relaxing, and Azmoun in Gonbad riding his horse, and many other starters missing (due to RULES OF FIFA), but two INJURED players had to go to Dubai to participate in a pointless camp that could have easily been held in Iran??????????????????? Why?

and stop this bullshit about making it to the WC two times in a row. that in of itself means nothing.
                              We have made it to the WC three times before since 1979 and nothing has changes. the same shit IFF, the same shit football, the same shit everything.. so what's gonna be different this time around??????? Nothing!!

Logic says, strong league means strong national team. every fucking country in the world is following that. if TM is the only thing that matters why don't we close the league??
                              He did insult him. He said players return from TM camps far and lazy. Clearly saying CQ doesn't know what he is doing.
                              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                Chi migi bazam? Did I say they scheduled this at the beginning of the season? I said "months" which should be "month".

At the end of the day, did Branko agree to it? Why didn't he say anything when all 4 teams met with TM staff?
                                Take it easy pal! CQ won't go any where.

Comment

Working...
                                X