This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Syria can take the game to Sri Lanka for all I care. We will defeat them. Maybe not 10-0, but I see us pressing hard and coming home with the 1-0 victory.

But we will see. Anything is possible. We saw Korea struggle against Syria, but that was also because Korea isn't looking too great either. Who knows.
    we have to beat syria, since uzbekistan game will be hard

Comment

IRan TM flies Charter, Syrians will fly economy, so this is a huge advantage for us and disadvantage for them to begin with. then comes preparation, we play Thailand, who do they play?.. Then comes game plan, we have CQ who do they have ?. HAfez Al Asad??! etc...

TM has to win this game at a minimum with 2 goals or i will be highly disappointed,

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        IRan TM flies Charter, Syrians will fly economy, so this is a huge advantage for us and disadvantage for them to begin with. then comes preparation, we play Thailand, who do they play?.. Then comes game plan, we have CQ who do they have ?. HAfez Al Asad??! etc...

TM has to win this game at a minimum with 2 goals or i will be highly disappointed,
        LOL @Hafez Al Assad… They say Bashar Al-Assad might just play striker. He's considered a huge weapon on the field with his chemistry

Comment

CQQ had a meeting with peyrovani's brother who is coach of youth TM who is competing for World Cup 2017. even tough he has no responsibility, he still gives advice to them and its a good thing.. since now they get professional advice and its good for the future of our players and TM

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            thailand friendly is good a one, thailand is strong at home

They can't be that strong since they lost to KSA at home.

Comment

they lost to Japan at home and to saudi away(penalty kick)

either way it is a good friendly, we don't want a very heavy match just before Syria. It should be good enough to help our coordination and perhaps a goal or two for boosting our youngster's confidence.

Comment

Thailand is not a weak team. Gets us use to playing in that temperature and humidity.

Comment

Why are you talking about the game against Syria when we have the games against Uzbekistan and South Korea ahead??

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Why are you talking about the game against Syria when we have the games against Uzbekistan and South Korea ahead??
                    Exactly.. The Syria game should be the last thing on our minds right now. We need to look towards ONE game at a time and not look ahead in the schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      They can't be that strong since they lost to KSA at home.
                      ref screwed them with a bs pk call smh

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post

A team with nothing to lose will play respectably. REMEMBER Iraq in 2007?? or Olympics?? They will want to bring joy for their millions of people who are displaced and have nothing but the clothes on their backs.

Will Syria come in knowing they can win? You better freakin believe it

CQ will surely warn our players of that. Preparation, flight etc are luxuries. It's all comes down to the team's frame of mind

Comment

We are not playing against Uzbekistan on October 6. We are playing against Benjamin Williams.

Comment

Is the Syria game officially confirmed to be taking place in Malaysia? I am planning a trip and want to be sure before buying tickets.

Comment

This post is merely a side comment, maybe a li'l break from the thread.

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              No disrespect mate, but sometimes I am totally amazed and bamboozled at how our fans' superior imagination abilities and their supreme skills to relate totally unrelated issues, all with a serious and straight face.

It's all fun and most times we dont notice it ... as I'm sure you didnt.
                              But it really provides for quite delightful moments of hilarity if we pause, step back and read things. As I'm sure you are laughing at this moment too.

Surely you dont think a bunch of fans talking about match X or Y can have ANY ... and I truly mean A.N.Y. bearing on how the actual team is preparing.
                              Pretty much how some suddenly get their ''neck veins bulging'' the moment someone criticizes a player or coach on some fan forum, to the extent that they think it either destroys the player or team or at least, demoralize them!!!

In the heat of the moment such exchanges go on and on with both sides digging in and arguing ..... all as if it really does have an impact on anything other than the fans getting Carpal Tunnel syndrome from furiously typing views or profanities

I have been accused of destroying, demoralizing, ruining of TM, its players and coaches on several occasions in these years ... probably causing mass depression or even mass suicide ... somewhere. I guess .. .

Football fans never cease to amaze. But IRANIAN football fans are in a stratospheric level in that.

Comment

Well now Karimi is criticizing IFF for postponing IPL.

On a side note, the content of the picture is false: After the SK game there will be 3 IPL matchdays (instead of 2) and 27 days of international break (instead of 37). And after the Syria game, there won't be any international break until March.

Comment

Working...
                                X