This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Dude you do realize he is AZ best player right now. He is amongst the best in the league statistically so for you to say he has been average for AZ this season is not accurate.
    He is average with 6 assists and 6 goals in 20 league games. Someone with his potential in a league like Eredivisie is expected to do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      He is average with 6 assists and 6 goals in 20 league games. Someone with his potential in a league like Eredivisie is expected to do better than that.
      To be fair to him he should have a lot more assists if his strikers were actually able to put the ball in the net.

Comment

He has fitness issue no doubt about it as Kiarash said, as winger if you lose a step or two in some games, you are the first target to lose your spot..

Comment

Is he injured or was he taken off as a precaution at half time? We really need him in the next games. He our only real right winger and he links quite well with Rezaeian

Comment

to say the least, he is INCONSISTENT...! definitely so in TM and seemingly so at Club as well..?
            i agree that this was his season to step up but he certainly hasnt lived up to his hype yet..!
            AZ need to dump their coach asap..!! I think if he fails to win the Cup, he will be out the next day..!

Comment

feyenoord, psv, ajax all failed to win against crappy opposition this weekend. AZ arent the only shitty team in this league. And lets face it if AZ win the dutch cup, they are qualified for europa league, which is their maximum, goal for all seasons anyways.

Comment

Do you guys have any news on his injury? Is he going to be available for the matches against Feyenord and Den Haag?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                  Do you guys have any news on his injury? Is he going to be available for the matches against Feyenord and Den Haag?
                  Probably not recovered on time for the Feyenoord game, it's still unclear if he will be in the squad.

Comment

According to Dutch sources, he is doubtful for the match against Feyenoord:

"Against Feyenoord only Alireza Jahanbakhsh is doubtful because of physical complaints,"

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...leeg-te-maken/

"AZ is not quite sure whether Alireza Jahanbakhsh is employable. The attacker suffers from slight hamstring problems."

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...nes-elia-tegen

Comment

Match against Feyenoord today at 14:30 CET. Feyenoord are first in league table, and AZ are currently 6th.

Comment

Alireza starts today, in a big game against Feyenoord! Hopefully him and the team can collectively put in a great performance. Their league form hasn't been great this season, so it will be tough but lets see how it goes.
                        Game is in just over 30 minutes.
                        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Anyone w a high quality stream? I have a lot of SD ones but none in HD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Feyenoord already up by 1-0 after 12 min.
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Lol "yahanbakish"

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                                Lol "yahanbakish"
                                Can you please share the link you are streaming from? Thanks and is that the English commentator pronouncing his name like that? I watched one game with that commentator and went crazy, how hard can it be to say his name right or just say Alireza haha
                                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X