Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing to an Israeli club and drawing an Irish team at home, the conclusion is that AZ is a shitty club at the moment.

Comment

It's unbelievable how easily German/Austrian media accuse JB of being anti-semite. This is from a reputable Austrian newspaper. Shows how much of an impact Zionists have.

Because that would be the case of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, an Iranian professionals in services of AZ Alkmaar, which one does not know whether his football skills, but his attitude towards Jews and Israel now.

Because the Europa League match of the Dutch first division against the Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv will take place on Thursday without the 23-year - because he refuses obviously anti-Semitic motives

http://www.wienerzeitung.at/meinunge...Rassismus.html

Do they even know anything about him and his situation that they start to accuse him? They are blatantly ignoring the fact, that it could ruin his national team career and our campaign to the World Cup had he played against Maccabi. If it wasn't for TM, he would have never been in the Netherlands. How is this even related to Judaism to call him anti-semite?

We had Ando, Haghighi and Azmoun playing alongside Israeli teammates and Nekounam, Shojaei and also Jahanbakhsh playing against Israeli players. They are probably anti-semites.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

^ Bro, don't waste your energy in people that aren't worth your time. Whenever a Western news paper publishes something negative about Iran, I laugh about it and just move on.

It will make your life much easier, I suggest you to do the same despite your courageous post for calling them out. Try to change blind people is energy draining.

On the other hand Dutch media seem much more nuanced about the situation in contrast to the Austrians it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          ^ Bro, don't waste your energy in people that aren't worth your time. Whenever a Western news paper publishes something negative about Iran, I laugh about it and just move on.
          Same here, I usually don't care much about this way of reporting.
          But this time I was very disappointed to see a reputable Austrian newspaper, which I shared couple of articles from to accuse a player like JB like that.

I'm not sure if this decreased his chances to join a Bundesliga team in the future, because Germans are very sensitive on this issue.

Comment

Well you chaps can do something, even if it may seem futile. Write a short letter to these papers and explain our athletes do not make these decisions. The govt FORCES them and THREATENS them to do so, at the risk of minimum disbarment from national teams and ending their pro career.
            Many athletes have made noise about this, especially those Olympians who train for four long years just to be told to forfeit their matches against Israelis. None of them are happy, but comply because the alternative is worse.

Short but precise should do it

Comment

Shameful "journalism" by the Zio-media. I hope ARJ can put this behind him quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Shameful "journalism" by the Zio-media. I hope ARJ can put this behind him quickly.
                Shameful? You wanted them to praise him for not playing them?

This is what happens when your government is led by a bunch of religious idiots. Unfortunately athletes will get the blame, but we all know where the blame lies.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                  Shameful? You wanted them to praise him for not playing them?

This is what happens when your government is led by a bunch of religious idiots. Unfortunately athletes will get the blame, but we all know where the blame lies.
                  That's exactly why it's shameful. Instead of seeing that he's being forced to not play because of the ramifications at home, they call him a racist instead of the government. ARJ is an innocent party in this.

Comment

That's exactly why it's shameful. Instead of seeing that he's being forced to not play because of the ramifications at home, they call him a racist instead of the government. ARJ is an innocent party in this.
                    There is nothing shameful about the article. He plays for and supports Iran and the decisions that the government makes. Considering that our government is anti-Israel, he cannot or is not willing to stand up against it. I understand your point, but rather than being angry at the journalist why not be angry at your fellow countrymen that have led us into this shit.

Out of all the countries that boycott Israel in sport competitions we are head and above everyone else, including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Syria and Algeria.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycot...rael_in_sports

Comment

There is nothing shameful about the article. He plays for and supports Iran and the decisions that the government makes. Considering that our government is anti-Israel, he cannot or is not willing to stand up against it. I understand your point, but rather than being angry at the journalist why not be angry at your fellow countrymen that have led us into this shit.
                      Out of all the countries that boycott Israel in sport competitions we are head and above everyone else, including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Syria and Algeria.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycot...rael_in_sports
                      How do you know he supports it? He is unwilling to stand up to it is a fairer assessment. What comes out of it if he does stand up? Nothing good comes out of it except make Israel look good. I am angry at IR for not allowing us to compete against Israel.

I actually want to have diplomatic and economic ties to Israel (not because I support them, they are inhumane and apartheid country) but because it leads to less tension and hostilities - and less chance of war.

Comment

Not his fault. And dont give me that he is Iranian so he supports IR bullcrap. He wants to play for TM and be a prolific footballer.

Just because it tingles the sensitivities of some people doesnt mean its his fault. If he was an anti-semite he would have refused to play Qatar

Comment

How do you know he supports it? He is unwilling to stand up to it is a fairer assessment. What comes out of it if he does stand up? Nothing good comes out of it except make Israel look good. I am angry at IR for not allowing us to compete against Israel.

I actually want to have diplomatic and economic ties to Israel (not because I support them, they are inhumane and apartheid country) but because it leads to less tension and hostilities - and less chance of war.
                          By not standing up to it, Jahanbakhsh supports it. It's the same concept for anything else.

Comment

By not standing up to it, Jahanbakhsh supports it. It's the same concept for anything else.
                            Then please go to Iran and fight against IR. Otherwise you are for it.

That's your logic.

Comment

I want to see how you support/help him when he & his family get in trouble for this BS...bet you will be the first one to let him alone.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Then please go to Iran and fight against IR. Otherwise you are for it.
                                That's your logic.
                                My logic? It's the truth.
                                Muhammad Ali had to stop boxing for years because he didn't want to go to Vietnam war. I respect people that stand up for what they believe.

463793071.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X