This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    Sounds fun! But I will have to see if it is possible.
    I'm from Amsterdam but we have moved to Rotterdam since a few months ago. If people are up to we can chill, have a beer, go to the game, have more beer, celebrate Alireza's winning goal and then have even more beer! :-D
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      I'm from Amsterdam but we have moved to Rotterdam since a few months ago. If people are up to we can chill, have a beer, go to the game, have more beer, celebrate Alireza's winning goal and then have even more beer! :-D
      Sounds good

Comment

JB starting against Excelsior. He's going to be playing on the right wing.

Comment

^Shervin, telefoneto charge kon

Comment

Hope he has a great game!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Jahanbakhsh subbed off at half time...must be injured. Hope it's not serious. Don't want to lose him as well for TM.

Comment

Ouch. He got subbed off during halftime!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Ouch. He got subbed off during halftime!
                  Did they say why? Was it performance or injury cause I thought he passed it to the guy who scored the goal so can't see why it would be performance.

Comment

JB isn't good enough to play in higher leagues

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Did they say why? Was it performance or injury cause I thought he passed it to the guy who scored the goal so can't see why it would be performance.
                      I haven't seen the match, because I was watching another game. However I have read that there is a lot of criticism on the coach Van Den Brom because he is making very questionable substitutions and decisions overall. Also, on the AZ Facebook page a lot of fans are targeting the players who did bad today, and Jahanbakhsh doesn't seem to be one of them. I rather think JB might got injured. He looks injury prone, sometimes he just doesn't appear ready to make an impact. This season should have been his year.

Comment

According to Sofascore he was subbed off due to an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Ofc he isnt good enough. You said the same thing about Karim and Sardar last time and look where are they now. Smh
                          'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            I was thinking about this the other day actually. Even thought he's the best player on his team I was wondering if he could elevate to another level. After watching him against Lyon though I'm confident he could play in Ligue 1 no problem

Comment

These are my two main issues with Jahanbakhsh:

1.He is injury prone. After the Europa League home game against Lyon, he misses a league game because he's not fit. After the cup game against Cambuur where he played 120 minutes, he gets injured after 45 minutes. He is struggling with his fitness.

2.He shows flashes of brilliance, followed by 4-5 matches of not being able to get past the opponent and give assists or score goals. He looks static. Wingers need to be quick, dribble through the defenders and create danger in front of goal.

As much I love this guy, overall he has been average for AZ and hasn't lived up to the high expectations we had of him, also in TM. I think he's currently a fine player for Eredivisie standards and should play 1 or 2 seasons more for AZ to become a better player who can play well consistently and be more decisive for his team. He is not ready for a top 4 league with his current form.

But OK, he's only 23, plenty time left before he reaches his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                These are my two main issues with Jahanbakhsh:

1.He is injury prone. After the Europa League home game against Lyon, he misses a league game because he's not fit. After the cup game against Cambuur where he played 120 minutes, he gets injured after 45 minutes. He is struggling with his fitness.

2.He shows flashes of brilliance, followed by 4-5 matches of not being able to get past the opponent and give assists or score goals. He looks static. Wingers need to be quick, dribble through the defenders and create danger in front of goal.

As much I love this guy, overall he has been average for AZ and hasn't lived up to the high expectations we had of him, also in TM. I think he's currently a fine player for Eredivisie standards and should play 1 or 2 seasons more for AZ to become a better player who can play well consistently and be more decisive for his team. He is not ready for a top 4 league with his current form.

But OK, he's only 23, plenty time left before he reaches his prime.
                                Dude you do realize he is AZ best player right now. He is amongst the best in the league statistically so for you to say he has been average for AZ this season is not accurate.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X