Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALIREZA WHAT A GOAL. NOW DO THAT MORE FOR TM.

Comment

Holy shitttt. That was an absolute cracker..... He did do it for TM lol.

Comment

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/426834...478291|22|1|en

poor clearanceby willem. ball gets to Alireza outside the box and volleys it beautifully into the net.

Comment

What an amazing goal by AJB!
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

alireza need to step up big time against uzbekistan

Comment

http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/464087/1...willem-ii.html
              holy shit what a goal

Comment

Why he can't do it for TM? To me, its like he is becoming a club player only: performing well in league games, but woeful for the national team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Why he can't do it for TM? To me, its like he is becoming a club player only: performing well in league games, but woeful for the national team.

to be fair to him, he isn't woeful, just underperforming. He did well against Qatar, poorly against China.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    to be fair to him, he isn't woeful, just underperforming. He did well against Qatar, poorly against China.
                    that goal against qatar was one of the best goals i've seen this year. In this game, he was wide open. no one was covering him.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      His goal against Qatar covered his poor performances during the rest of that game, because he was very off with his crossing. Gave literally zero service to Azmoun. Alireza is a frustrating player to watch when he is at TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I think that he simply needs a lot of playing time before he can adapt to his teams (clubs or TM). He was a bit disappointing last season but slowly started to get better and now he is playing very well for AZ. He needs more playing time with TM but IMO he should only start in friendlies or maybe vs teams like Syria

Comment

A teamMelli( vs china) shot by Alireza

Comment

Alireza hasnt played enough with TM to get used to our players and chemistry. Plus, CQ plays defensive and that works against AJ strengths. Plus there is wayyy more pressure playing for TM compared to AZ

Comment

Any vid of his goal?

Comment

Unfortunately i can't watch this game. Anybody a video of his goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X