Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now everyone becomes doctor with phd degree.. pff so poor. the guy helped him now stop shitting on his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
      now everyone becomes doctor with phd degree.. pff so poor. the guy helped him now stop shitting on his performance.
      I think everyone is actually praising him for his bravery.

It takes balls to hold an unconscious' person's tongue, when they will bite your fingers with full force. Humans, on average, have a bite pressure of 120 lbs (54kgs).

Comment

Most Dutch fans on Facebook were calling Ali Reza a hero... I translated a lot of their comments. They like him, any fan who doesn't like him will surely miss him when he's gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
          Not to burst your bubble, but I am actually a doctor in Denmark taking my PhD, one of my duties as a PhD student is teach CPR for medical students.

AJ did well with the knowledge he had, I'm just correcting the other users, no need to misinform about a life saving procedure.

Comment

For the player he is, for the friend he is, for the human being he is, for the Iranian he is, for being a disciplined individual, for loving his family back home, for being khaaki, for being pesar Irooni, for scoring on gutter in such a beautiful way, for making us proud every time he steps onto the field in Eredivisie.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Comment

PEC Zwolle away in 1 hour and 30 mins.

Comment

Not in the line up, AZ stated that "jahanbakhsh is not fit."

Comment

Jahanbakhsh not fit. He is neither on the bench.

Comment

It could be fatigue because of the WCQ games, but honestly I think he was overwhelmed by what was happened to his teammate last week and needed rest.

Comment

He's probably just injured. You don't miss out on the bench because of fatigue and he'd clearly be over last week's incident given his teammate has recovered.

EDIT: Twitter confirms he's injured.

Comment

He is not fit we saw iy in WCQ against China

Comment

PEC Zwolle 0-2 AZ Alkmaar

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            PEC Zwolle 0-2 AZ Alkmaar
                            They are 3rd now, following with Heerenveen who are 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              They are 3rd now, following with Heerenveen who are 4th.
                              Ajax still to play. If they win by more than 1 goal difference they will be 3rd dropping AZ to 4th and Herenveen to 5th. Not sure about if they only win by 1 goal as they have not played AZ yet. Herenveen will drop if Ajax wins regardless though.

Comment

It's still a long season, doesn't really matter who's at what position right now.
                                However AZ again seems to handled it loss of players pretty well. PSV, Feyenoord and Ajax will be the top 3 again and both AZ and Heerenveen have a good chance to take the 4th spot this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X