Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Sunday there will be a Dutch documentary about Jahanbakhsh on Fox Sports.

The title is ''Het Verhaal Alireza''

It goes about his personal life, and how he ended up where he is now, etc...

Comment

Incredible how our boys are finally getting some good coverage ...

Comment

i hope ali jb gets to rest today but i doubt it they use him to a maximum

Comment

aligheyza

Comment

ARJ starting

Comment

its been a while since iranian football or football in general brought me so much joy. Our boys are making me happy.

Comment

Comment

These Europa League matches are horrible. Very sleep inducing.

Comment

Links??
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                      Links??
                      http://www.multi-sports.eu/16.html SD quality
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

How did he do?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't watch but know that Alireza came off 76' minute and he's healthy and ready to beat some Qatari's

Comment

Nobody could care about this game, it is super hot (30 degrees) in Holland and everyone is outside chilling at the beach lol. As for Jahanbakhsh, he didn't do anything special as well as the rest of the team. Game ended 0-0. Europa League group stage next.

Markus Henriksen, one of the key players of AZ is going to Anderlecht for €5 million euro's apparently. Surprising, I thought he could go to a better club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Nobody could care about this game, it is super hot (30 degrees) in Holland and everyone is outside chilling at the beach lol. As for Jahanbakhsh, he didn't do anything special as well as the rest of the team. Game ended 0-0. Europa League group stage next.

Markus Henriksen, one of the key players of AZ is going to Anderlecht for €5 million euro's apparently. Surprising, I thought he could go to a better club.

is that a rumor is does it seem to be legit? What does Anderlecht have to offer him, isn't he the captain of AZ?!

Comment

If that's true seems like AZ are giving up their best players as usual? Janssen and now Henriksen

Comment

Working...
                                X